Quite Ironic; our best two performances this season IMO

Coza

Today and versus Motherwell for me have been the only time this season we have began to resemble the team that scooshed it last year. And yet both games have ended as 1-1 draws. Yes we haven’t managed it for a full 90 minutes but it shows that form is there and if we can just take our fucking chances when we are well on top we would be sitting miles clear at the top.

The sooner Morelos bags a goal the better. He’s clearly snatching at chance after chance right now - obviously well aware of the 100 goal mark.

We play a lot of nice stuff but create f*ck all.

The tempo was great in the first half but our attacking patterns are just so predictable more often than not.

The tempo was great in the first half but our attacking patterns are just so predictable more often than not.
We created plenty just missed them. That Morelos miss from. Roofe s cut back was amateur.

Thought the same earlier - played some really nice stuff and passing was sharp for large parts today. Massive disappointment we let them into the game and didn't finish it off.

Nonsense to say we create nothing.

I can recall a couple of slide rule passes from Aribo to Morelos, both should have resulted in goals.

Roofe hits the post, should have scored.

Baloguns double effort near the goal, don't know how it stayed out.

Roofe's set up play for Morelos, again, don't know how he hasn't scored.

We have created at least 5 or 6 clear chances today. MORE than enough to win any match. Some of the finishing was criminal

We were awful against Motherwell.

Today we looked like the Rangers of last season for about 30-odd minutes, I actually thought we had lulled for a wee while before our goal and then half-time obviously came.

Absolute nonsense. The first 45 against Motherwell was fast incisive and we cut them to shreds and again missed piles of chances.

The last 30 minutes were utter garbage yes but we should have been 3 or 4 up by that point.

Nonsense to say we create nothing.

I can recall a couple of slide rule passes from Aribo to Morelos, both should have resulted in goals.

Roofe hits the post, should have scored.

Baloguns double effort near the goal, don't know how it stayed out.

Roofe's set up play for Morelos, again, don't know how he hasn't scored.

We have created at least 5 or 6 clear chances today. MORE than enough to win any match. Some of the finishing was criminal

Fair doos, probably finish instead of create is the word I'm looking for there.

Scunnered with that today though.

We have been starting games slowly and coming to life in the second half. Today we did it the other way about and it cost us. The last 20 minutes of the game was grim from us. Lucky actually to get a draw.

We were awful against Motherwell.

Today we looked like the Rangers of last season for about 30-odd minutes, I actually thought we had lulled for a wee while before our goal and then half-time obviously came.
No we weren’t .
Top marks for revisionism though.
Today and the Motherwell games were similar in that the difference was taking one of the many chances created and putting us two goals up.

Today and versus Motherwell for me have been the only time this season we have began to resemble the team that scooshed it last year. And yet both games have ended as 1-1 draws. Yes we haven’t managed it for a full 90 minutes but it shows that form is there and if we can just take our fucking chances when we are well on top we would be sitting miles clear at the top.

The sooner Morelos bags a goal the better. He’s clearly snatching at chance after chance right now - obviously well aware of the 100 goal mark.
Interesting observation.
I agree.

It's this we also don't switch play and focus on one side for to long

Our full backs at the moment are a big problem they are starting a good 10 yards further back than they should be which is then causing slow play and no link up play

Our formation is dependent on the fb begin high to create width and push teams back with the midfield covering that's not happening

Totally agree.
So much so that I’ve just posted a condensed version!

It's not revisionism at all.

I think some folk watch our games on acid.
You still take acid?
Whatever you’re taking it’s making you not see what’s happening before your eyes.
If we’d got to three or four up against Motherwell, it wouldn’t have flattered us.

Haven’t played a good 90 all season subs changed the game today made us worse

If you don't take your chances & your defense aren't playing 100% results like today will happen and it is costing us.
There are really no excuses for these continued results though
We have the better players, we had every advantage over a newly promoted Hearts team even if they are playing well or not
Something needs to change because for me it appears as soon as a team has a go we seem to lose our composure which the missed chances only adds to the teams anxiety
In saying that as numerous other posters have said we played really well at times but this is about results & the 2 blatantmistakes from Morelos & Mcgregor cost us big time

Back