Official Rabbi Matondo Announced

In about 80% of his highlights reels he seems to play on the left, even in his Man City days as shown in the video below. He seems quite a similar player to Kent in that they are both right footed 'inverted wingers' who play on the left.

If we play him on the right he will be cutting inside onto his weaker left foot. In his highlights reels he doesn't seem to do much crossing so hasn't played the roll of a traditional right footed crossing right winger.

First Ive watched of him, looks fast, going to be fouled like fuk here, if they get close to him

In about 80% of his highlights reels he seems to play on the left, even in his Man City days as shown in the video below. He seems quite a similar player to Kent in that they are both right footed 'inverted wingers' who play on the left.

If we play him on the right he will be cutting inside onto his weaker left foot. In his highlights reels he doesn't seem to do much crossing so hasn't played the roll of a traditional right footed crossing right winger.

He looks excellent. Great signing.

Do we see him making an instant impact or will it take him a season to get upto speed?

I know the stats in these are usually shite but I hope to god they are shite. Can't cross, can't head, isn't very brave.... Not great for a winger!

Looks like a semi project player as if he was great, schalke wouldn't have let him go. Here's hoping we can improve him and he isn't hacked down every 5 seconds in Scotland.
Looks class tbf..

This is the best video of him I think, mostly clips of last season with Cercle Brugge, where he really seems to have kicked on previous to what he's shown before.

Some composed finishes in there, 10 goals in a decent league and still a lot of scope for improvement obviously.

The goal at 3:28 was class...

I think we've got him at a good point if he kicks on again from what he showed last season we could have won a watch.

Can you hear the drums Matondo…

man-playing-the-bass-drum-taking-part-in-an-orange-walk-parade-through-E3DBCD.jpg

How long before we have someone do a wild awful song attempt B-)
Wee Abbaesque ditty as requested :)

Can you hear the Bears Matondo?
I remember long ago another star like you
In the limelight Matondo
You were gunning for the tims while scoring another goal
I could hear the distant Bears
And sounds of Derry's walls were coming from afar

This is how the player trading model should work. We invest some of the Aribo funds into another player that could generate a return while signing a Colak as well that will be a solid player for us.

Shaking to be a good window. Souttar, Colak and Matondo three positions I hoped we would strengthen. An attacking starting midfielder and I will be very happy.

This is how the player trading model should work. We invest some of the Aribo funds into another player that could generate a return while signing a Colak as well that will be a solid player for us.

Shaking to be a good window. Souttar, Colak and Matondo three positions I hoped we would strengthen. An attacking starting midfielder and I will be very happy.

I'd hope we've already done that business. Lawrence.

This is the best video of him I think, mostly clips of last season with Cercle Brugge, where he really seems to have kicked on previous to what he's shown before.

Some composed finishes in there, 10 goals in a decent league and still a lot of scope for improvement obviously.

I think we've got him at a good point if he kicks on again from what he showed last season we could have won a watch.
Going by that video he is going to have his shirt pulled for fun up here.....

Parts of that video he looks very like Ryan Kent, stylewise.

Looks a good player. Direct and quick, probably be fouled alot. Obviously something about him if he cost shalke 11 million.

Welcome to the famous

Palestinian flags in the stands from the mhockits at the next game versus US at the piggery..

Clueless unwashed.
You are lucky mate. I posted similar as a joke and it got chopped along with associated likes.

Gee whizz, is Sturgeon the new Admin?

Back