Radio 5 - 6.28 - Rachel Burden

frankfurterbear1

first time discussing Lukaku song and a complaint made to Manchester United.
then we have Peter via text "That's nothing, Rangers sing about paedophiles and sing up to our knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood, yet SFA do nothing about it".

They first mentioned they would discuss the Lukaku song only about 3 minutes before, so some pape had the text number at the ready.....or was it Nicky Campbell who just happened to begin his shift one minute later on same radio show.

first time discussing Lukaku song and a complaint made to Manchester United.
then we have Peter via text "That's nothing, Rangers sing about paedophiles and sing up to our knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood, yet SFA do nothing about it".

They first mentioned they would discuss the Lukaku song only about 3 minutes before, so some pape had the text number at the ready.....or was it Nicky Campbell who just happened to begin his shift one minute later on same radio show.

It was catholic blood that was said, which was worse!

Be fair, she is an Irish citizen who has lived all her life in England................

So Wikipedia says.

The reply should be along the lines of ....and celtic fans sing songs of the ethnic cleansing of Protestants whilst hanging effigies of Protestants and Rangers fans in a mock execution of both from their stadium on match days to great cheers from their catholic followers.

The reply should be along the lines of ....and celtic fans sing songs of the ethnic cleansing of Protestants whilst hanging effigies of Protestants and Rangers fans in a mock execution of both from their stadium on match days to great cheers from their catholic followers.

Exactly and throw in the %^*& the queen references too. That's the sort of thing that would annoy most English based listeners.

It is the oldest trick in the book by the media. If a story or narrative is not there then create it.

my thing is, they first mentioned they were going to discuss Lukaku song at 6.25 then mentioned it at 6.28. so someone within 3 minutes wrote that text , sent it and was read out, nagh not having that.

We need to get a fund going to finance the cost of a lawyer with the requisite skills to pursue the jumpjet agendists in the mhedia.

The reply should be they protected and continued to fund peados and support Irish terrorism. Which part of the songs that are hardly sung are factually incorrect?

The reply should be they protected and continued to fund peados and support Irish terrorism. Which part of the songs that are hardly sung are factually incorrect?
I'm not clear what you are asking me?
I haven't stated songs are hardly sung are factually incorrect!
Not even sure what that means.

Rangers supporters through their mockery of Celtic covering up paedophilia for decades are forcing Scottish society to face long time crimes of child abuse. The more Celtic and their supporters want to keep this scandal out of the spotlight our support's chanting demands it be kept there until properly dealt with. It's a positive thing and helps victims rather than Celtic's "good name".

The catholic thing is tribalism rather than religious. Personally I feel if people want to be tribal in this way it's not a big deal. I find pro terrorism chanting more offensive but this can be categorised as tribalism too. Tribalism at football is intended to offend. Football crowds have been censored over the years. As an analogy the film board would rate today's crowd as a 15 certificate. Before it would have been 18. If they can censor crowd input further to a PG rating will football be the same? Crowd interaction will have more in common with a pantomime. Would have helped the Ross County goalie the other week ... HE'S BEHIND YOU!

Back