Official Raise a headstone to Private Naviosuio, Fijian soldier serving with the British Army

mdingwall

Administrator
No veteran should be without a detailed headstone.
Not Rangers related, however I know there will be many within the Rangers family who will support this. In short, a Soldiers', Sailors' & Airmen's Families Association (SSAFA) Scottish caseworker has requested financial support to place a headstone at the grave of a Fijian soldier, Private Naviosuio - Royal Logistics Corp, who suddenly died in 2018. Due to financial restraints his family could not repatriate his body nor get over to Scotland for his funeral. Very sad.

Many thanks.

Fücking ridiculous situation. I work for the Dwp and had to compose myself as I reeled off a list of veteran/ armed forces charities to a clients mother who could maybe offer some support because we couldn’t do %^*& all for an ex squaddie who took his own life after multiple tours of both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I am immensely proud of my country, and our armed forces. But they are treated like shit, let’s be honest.

Reached the goal of £2.5k. Outstanding effort folks. Thanks for supporting and posting Mark and thanks to all who donated.

It’s a sad day when these things need to be organised to ensure this veteran gets a headstone. Pretty disappointing that this was not supported by his Corps and other organisations.

#justanumber #disappointing #respect

Last edited:
Back