Official Rangers Away Kit 2022/23 - Available from 9am Today

15% off full price purchases if you sign up to email listing via Castore website.
Free delivery over £75 also.

15% could be a decent saving for some.

5732f8f6f1ef2a23a55dc5c7623c29a6.jpg

any excuse to post a picture of Davie Cooper :)
I like the new kit but that effort above puts it to shame. That was my first away kit and still easily in my top 5 Rangers kits 35 years later. Unreal!

Is the back of the shirt all white? Boy I seen at the game on Tuesday with a Turkey special had the Red and White diagonal on the back also :oops:

So in order to have the full collection I'll need to buy the boy the away top, and two sets of shorts? So we have away, away shorts now??? :eek:

Both red and white shorts are listed on the website as the away shorts. I think he's away in with his mum now to get it. I wonder what set of shorts comes with the mini kit package, which (for home and third kits) contains all items (top, shorts and socks).

Will need to phone his mum and let her know that if the mini kit package contains white, she'll also need to try and pick up a pair of red as well (or vice versa).

Bonkers, or extremely cl£v£r, vagueness by Castore.

I suppose the white shorts could double up with the first Castore season hometop which he still wears for which we couldn't get the shorts.

So in order to have the full collection I'll need to buy the boy the away top, and two sets of shorts? So we have away, away shorts now??? :eek:

Both red and white shorts are listed on the website as the away shorts. I think he's away in with his mum now to get it. I wonder what set of shorts comes with the mini kit package, which (for home and third kits) contains all items (top, shorts and socks).

Will need to phone his mum and let her know that if the mini kit package contains white, she'll also need to try and pick up a pair of red as well (or vice versa).

Bonkers, or extremely cl£v£r, vagueness by Castore.

I suppose the white shorts could double up with the first Castore season hometop which he still wears for which we couldn't get the shorts.
Baby and Infant kits on Castore site have white shorts mate.

Baby and Infant kits on Castore site have white shorts mate.

Just phoned the missus and they are indeed away into Ibrox. She reminded me that we also sell blue shorts alongside the home top (I.e. Euro style) despite them not being the 'normal' home shorts. Think we'll just stick to whatever comes with the set which, as you say, will be white no doubt and not bother with red. I think it looks class with the white shorts, moreso than red.

Can’t get my head around the away shorts being white, we now have 2 different types of white shorts o_O.
Why not red?

The leaked photo with the XXXXXL made the diagonal look wrong, but seeing the proper photos I like it a lot. Doesn't bother me that the diagonal runs under the arm rather than to the shoulder. Probably the best Castore away or 3rd kit so far.

Does anyone else find that if you are looking at the rangers shop through the rangers app it's really unresponsive? Trying to scroll down and it doesn't do anything, it does my head in.

It looks okay if you like that sort of thing. Personally I'm not a fan of basing change strips on designs that scream out AN Other team like Monaco in this case.

It's different if you choose e.g. an all red shirt as it doesn't look like a particular team but this one and the "Atletico Madrid" one a few years ago just seem a bit odd - not like they are clubs we have any particularly significant history or relationship with.

The leaked photo with the XXXXXL made the diagonal look wrong, but seeing the proper photos I like it a lot. Doesn't bother me that the diagonal runs under the arm rather than to the shoulder. Probably the best Castore away or 3rd kit so far.
That’s my size and normally just a XL :D

With regard to the back printing, does anyone know if the non SPFL numbers are available at the stores? The club numbers with red trim worn recently looked a lot better,in my opinion.

Love it, bought it, will pretend to be El Bufalo in it despite being a middle aged old duffer.

Can I ask what size the shirt is?
7-8 I think. The last (biggest) size that's sold together as a complete package (shirt, shorts and socks) for £50. Up to junior next season and having to buy everything as separates (with price tags to match). :eek:

7-8 I think. The last (biggest) size that's sold together as a complete package (shirt, shorts and socks) for £50. Up to junior next season and having to buy everything as separates (with price tags to match). :eek:
I’m hoping they can fit my wee ones 8 character name on a 5-6

Back