Rangers hero Ally McCoist reveals epic haircut mix-up as Alan Brazil slaughters pal's 'Clockwork Orange' look

Can see simpleton Brazil’s train of thought here to be honest.
“He’s got a skinhead - skinheads are violent - what film has violence - duh - A Clockwork Orange”.

From the pictures there it looks as if Ally is developing the old florid chops like Fergie. Purple tweenie style!

Everyone laughed even the waiter when he replied “ that’s the page number ya dafty “ . Which was then placed into every ex footballers autobiography. Shit and didn’t happen but still repeated ad nauseum.

Aye pretty sure Goram said Ian Ferguson made that faux pa in his autobiography. That and the "just cut the pizza into four slices please, I'll never eat eight" one as well

Brazil couldn’t hide his hatred for Rangers this morning. At every opportunity he brought us up and I know some will just say it’s banter between him and Ally but he is a very bitter bitter man. His hatred is getting worse.

Irrelevant nonsense. Ally looks after Ally. If he cared about Rangers he wouldn’t have fleeced us while tending to his garden.

I don’t dislike him and enjoy him on the radio but I’ve lost all respect for the man who was my favourite player growing up.

Is your first name tommy mr burns? He is one of our greatest ever and deserves better.

GD9528901.jpg

Hair today ......... gone tomorrow

that would still be weird but that’s not what he’s saying he said . He said he looked at him and said “ Normal one “ . And the guy said “ all over ?” And he says yes ! None of that makes any sense whatsoever.
True, I think it's just a load of made up shit.

Is your first name tommy mr burns? He is one of our greatest ever and deserves better.
As a player yes. What is your opinion on McCoist the manager? He was fcuking hopeless and ripped the cuñt out of us then continued to take money from the club that he says he loves.

Don't get the fuss over whether he was the first guy who ever said normal one to a barber or not
This is a guy who after all signed his contract to be Rangers manager without asking or being told what the salary was and never looked at a pay slip or bank statement during that time
I believe everything he says because he scored loads of goals against Celtic
What more proof do some people need ?

Not saying the story he gave is true,but passed one of the Turkish barbers this morning and there is 2 young guys working in it who look like twins. Maybe gave him the idea for the story.

Back