Rangers home & away kits in JD Argyll Street.

Le_Bon

Official Ticketer
Just to let anyone know who needs them. Junior home and away kits in JD Argyll street. Taking full pride of place at the front of shop entrance.
I’m in getting my wee nephews strips printed for his birthday. Just spoke to the giy doing the printing and he said there’s a big delivery of Rangers kit downstairs. Could be a mix of everything by the sounds of it.

I will take a couple of pictures but I’m not great with tech so try and get them up, unless someone has beaten me to it?

✊

Just to let anyone know who needs them. Junior home and away kits in JD Argyll street. Taking full pride of place at the front of shop entrance.
I’m in getting my wee nephews strips printed for his birthday. Just spoke to the giy doing the printing and he said there’s a big delivery of Rangers kit downstairs. Could be a mix of everything by the sounds of it.

I will take a couple of pictures but I’m not great with tech so try and get them up, unless someone has beaten me to it?

✊
How much do jd charge for printing?

I will be taking a walk round the Fort shortly with the kids so I will pop into JD and see what they have. Hopefully I can pick up the away kit for the wee man from there.

There’s been absolutely no ladies kits anywhere at all not even on the gers store online! Really annoying :(

So I’m a ladies size 10 do you think that’d be a good fit?
Not sure about Hummel's sizes for kids. I was a size 10 when I used to buy the boys tops, and you can't always tell by the sizes they quote online...don't want you to take my word for it, but it's worth a look, and cheaper too.

Cancelled my online order in store.

Got myself the last medium zipped training jumper and one of the 1988 zipped jumpers too. Only had the 1988 shirt in large.

They don’t have any adult strips. I asked this morning and they don’t know when they will be getting them in.

The email they’ve been sending out said early Nov for more stock.

So Silverbun have no strips, yet Argyle St have a big delivery of Rangers strips “downstairs” according to the OP.

Seems an odd strategy to overstock one store while leaving others bare.

So Silverbun have no strips, yet Argyle St have a big delivery of Rangers strips “downstairs” according to the OP.

The one at the top of Buchanan St seem to have quite a few kids tops in, but, no adult stuff.

The whole strip/merchandise release can be summed up as odd.

Good that strips are trickling out. However, we have went from the best merchandise operation in Britain 20 years ago to being unable to purchase a strip as late in the year as the end of October. How did it come to this? I cannot wait until we are releasing merchandise in a normal cycle. It should be an absolute gold mine.

And
Wait
About
Months!
JD & Greaves etc are chosen partners to sell the merchandise so why not buy from them? You wanting to drive them away? Already had enough staunch points for today!

Non-personalised shirts are turning around in less than 48 hours from thegersstoreonline mate. Nobody has waited 3 months for anything since sales only commenced on 21 September. Rangers have not publicised, or even mentioned, either of JD Sports or Greaves. I think it clear where the Club would prefer us to purchase.

Non-personalised shirts are turning around in less than 48 hours from thegersstoreonline mate. Nobody has waited 3 months for anything since sales only commenced on 21 September. Rangers have not publicised, or even mentioned, either of JD Sports or Greaves. I think it clear where the Club would prefer us to purchase.
Did Rangers not put on Twitter about Greaves selling our home strips?
Personally I'd like our merchandise to be available in as many sports shops as possible (apart from sports direct).
As then we will see more Rangers strips being worn. Every other big club has there strips sold in different sports shops, so why not us ?

Did Rangers not put on Twitter about Greaves selling our home strips?
Personally I'd like our merchandise to be available in as many sports shops as possible (apart from sports direct).
As then we will see more Rangers strips being worn. Every other big club has there strips sold in different sports shops, so why not us ?

Don’t do Twitter mate so can’t answer your first question but I agree that, in an ideal World, we’d have a ‘normalised’ retail deal.

Do you really need to ask your final question? Really? You are aware of our ‘issues’ with the Fat Man?

Read my full post, I said apart from sports direct
So what’s the point in having retail partners? Pretty obvious JD were the retail partner and the fat w4nk got his claws back in again. To tell fans not to buy from obvious retail partners is naive and damaging. Will we just boycott any sports shop that sells our merchandise?

Read my full post, I said apart from sports direct

Maybe you should read mine.:D

I agreed with you that I’d like to see a ‘normalised’ retail deal that saw our shirts for sale in many major outlets.

My point was that you know full well that the principal reason for our inability to do so is the Fat Man. That is the answer to your needless question.

So what’s the point in having retail partners? Pretty obvious JD were the retail partner and the fat w4nk got his claws back in again. To tell fans not to buy from obvious retail partners is naive and damaging. Will we just boycott any sports shop that sells our merchandise?

The only ‘retail partner’ Rangers have told us about is thegersstoreonline - ‘our new, non-exclusive retail partner’ to quote our Club.

Entirely up to you who you buy from but the only source endorsed by the Club is thegersstoreonline.

The only ‘retail partner’ Rangers have told us about is thegersstoreonline - ‘our new, non-exclusive retail partner’ to quote our Club.

Entirely up to you who you buy from but the only source endorsed by the Club is thegersstoreonline.

So you can’t work it out for yourself, that maybe the club with the current court cases etc, with regards to Sports Direct, maybe can’t speak about or endorse retail partners? But you think JD has somehow managed to get a hold of the kits and start punting them via some 3rd party? Cool mate.

So you can’t work it out for yourself, that maybe the club with the current court cases etc, with regards to Sports Direct, maybe can’t speak about or endorse retail partners? But you think JD has somehow managed to get a hold of the kits and start punting them via some 3rd party? Cool mate.

You appear to be getting quite worked up about it.o_O My replies to you have simply confirmed that the only Club-endorsed outlet is thegersstoreonline. You can draw your own conclusions about JD Sports and Greaves but it doesn’t alter that simple fact.

If the Club can endorse thegersstoreonline as a ‘non-exclusive retail partner’ then I’d expect them to be able to endorse, for example, Greaves as a ‘non-exclusive retail partner’ if they wanted to do so. There is clearly a reason they haven’t - but it seems too simplistic to say it’s the ongoing battle with SDI when it hasn’t stopped us endorsing thegersstoreonline.

Just to be clear, I’m pleased to see our kit in Greaves and I really hope we can ditch the Fat Man for JD Sports. Doesn’t alter the fact that the Club have only endorsed - so far - thegersstoreonline.

Last edited:
Back