Rangers Job Vacancy: Executive Assistant & First Team Operations Coordinator

That’s where the “%^*& it” came in.

I have the added benefit that I’m neither a project manager, in sales or a QS! That’s got to count for something.

Hey. You leave us QS's alone. I'll get my fellow QS @I.M.A.Bear along to give me handers Mr Engineer.

Now, back to my application covering letter outlining my song writing skills. Essential criteria for working with Sir Steven Gerrard.

;)

Overview of Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:

First Team Duties:

General First Team administration both on matchdays and training days, ensuring first class organisation and administration is provided.
Type up the team sheet, pin it to the noticeboard
Liaise with First Team Medical staff and provide administrative assistance as and when required.
Find out who's injured, phone Drs surgery for appointment.
The coordination of all logistical support for First Team matches including (player dietary requirements, travel, accommodation etc.)
Book the mini-bus, pack the pies and Oranges
First Team timetabling and training schedules including communication to players and appropriate staff.
Download fixture list from Follow Follow, pin on noticeboard
Liaise with training camp and accommodation providers for all First Team training camps, hotel stays, including travel, schedules, passports, insurance cover and travel visa requirements (in liaison with the Football Administration Department as required).
Phone Thomas Cook - let other typists know you've phoned Thomas Cook
Collation and distribution of squad lists to relevant staff, including the Football Administration department for checking registration and disciplinary eligibility.
Send player list to the SFA
Be a point of contact on behalf of First Team operations and liaise with various RFC departments as and when required.
Be a gopher
Coordinate and return all invoices for the First Team department, ensuring that sign off is within agreed allocated limits.
Pay the bookie and the bar bill.
Coordinate and distribute all First Team player communications as appropriate.
Send payslips/P45's to players
Training Centre requirements on behalf of First Team:

Liaise with the Groundstaff to ensure pitch maintenance is up to date and co-ordinated with the First Team Schedule.
Make sure the grass is cut
Work closely with the HoAE&B and AOM to understand the strategic development plan for the Hummel Training Centre.
Develop acronym strategy
Liaise with the Facilities team on any project, scheduled or ad-hoc maintenance work as a point of contact for the Hummel Training centre.
Make sure the bogs are unblocked and theres soap in the shower
Liaise with the Joint Heads of Security & Operations as and when required and oversee the daily running of the security system.
Ensure 'Achmed' is earning his minimal wage and wearing his Hi-Viz
Ensure that daily operations are reaching the highest possible standards in relation to security provision, pitch provision, reception and people flow through the facility.
Ensure the front gates are unlocked
First Team Kit:

Liaise with the Kit Manager in overseeing the budget use for the First Team Kit in conjunction with Finance.
Make sure Kit Manager isnt buying too much soap powder or fabric conditioner
Liaise with the Kit Manager to ensure the coordination, distribution & maintenance of all First Team kit as required.
Hang up strips, pair out socks
Liaise with Rangers FC kit suppliers as and when required on behalf of First Team.
Buy new trackies from Hummel
Work with the Kit Manager to review/establish a detailed inventory control process from order to delivery and distribution.
Develop a kit checklist, use tickboxes
Director of Football duties:

Provide administrative support and undertake PA duties for the Director of Football.
Be Mark Allen's gopher
Manage Director of football diary, schedule and travel.
Visit John Menzies, buy diary, book taxis
Co-ordinate key meetings.
Tell bigwigs where to sit, buy Nescafe and Digestives
Assist the Director of Football as required.
Be Mark Allens gopher, again
First Team Manager duties:

Provide administrative support as and when required for the First Team Manager.
Type for Steven Gerrard
Diary Management and meeting coordination.
Buy more diaries from John Menzies, book meeting room, order sandwiches from Greggs. Maybe Steakbakes too
Assist the First Team Manager as required.
Advise Gerrard that whilst you admire him greatly, you actually think Windass is more suited to playing up top in a solid 4 4 2 formation; although this can easily be switched to the more attacking 'diamond formation' by utilising young McRorie in a defensive midfield role
Additional duties:

Oversee the day-to-day line management of the Hummel Football Centre’s receptionist.
Tell young sexy Janet on the desk what her shifts are.

Easy. C.V submitted

https://rangers.co.uk/club/recruitment-2/executive-assistant-first-team-operations-coordinator/

Job Title: Executive Assistant & First Team Operations Coordinator
Reporting to: Director of Football
Employment Status: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Dependent upon experience

Purpose of the role:

The Executive Assistant and First Team Operations Coordinator position is designed to ensure that the organisation, planning and communication across all First Team disciplines and operations is as effective as possible. The role will be largely administrative, including PA administration support for the Director of Football and First Team Manager and will involve the coordination of all operational aspects of the First Team and the Hummel Training Centre.

This role is about assisting to drive the highest possible standards in presentation, behaviours and appearance in all First Team operations throughout the Rangers Football Centre. The role holder will have fantastic attention to detail and will push agreed standards each day whilst ensuring that the Hummel Training Centre is operating as a best in class facility with improvements sought on a daily basis.

First Team Duties:

General First Team administration both on matchdays and training days, ensuring first class organisation and administration is provided.
Liaise with First Team Medical staff and provide administrative assistance as and when required.
The coordination of all logistical support for First Team matches including (player dietary requirements, travel, accommodation etc.)
First Team timetabling and training schedules including communication to players and appropriate staff.
Liaise with training camp and accommodation providers for all First Team training camps, hotel stays, including travel, schedules, passports, insurance cover and travel visa requirements (in liaison with the Football Administration Department as required).
Collation and distribution of squad lists to relevant staff, including the Football Administration department for checking registration and disciplinary eligibility.
Be a point of contact on behalf of First Team operations and liaise with various RFC departments as and when required.
Coordinate and return all invoices for the First Team department, ensuring that sign off is within agreed allocated limits.
Coordinate and distribute all First Team player communications as appropriate.
Training Centre requirements on behalf of First Team:

Liaise with the Groundstaff to ensure pitch maintenance is up to date and co-ordinated with the First Team Schedule.
Work closely with the HoAE&B and AOM to understand the strategic development plan for the Hummel Training Centre.
Liaise with the Facilities team on any project, scheduled or ad-hoc maintenance work as a point of contact for the Hummel Training centre.
Liaise with the Joint Heads of Security & Operations as and when required and oversee the daily running of the security system.
Ensure that daily operations are reaching the highest possible standards in relation to security provision, pitch provision, reception and people flow through the facility.
First Team Kit:

Liaise with the Kit Manager in overseeing the budget use for the First Team Kit in conjunction with Finance.
Liaise with the Kit Manager to ensure the coordination, distribution & maintenance of all First Team kit as required.
Liaise with Rangers FC kit suppliers as and when required on behalf of First Team.
Work with the Kit Manager to review/establish a detailed inventory control process from order to delivery and distribution.
Director of Football duties:

Provide administrative support and undertake PA duties for the Director of Football.
Manage Director of football diary, schedule and travel.
Co-ordinate key meetings.
Assist the Director of Football as required.
First Team Manager duties:

Provide administrative support as and when required for the First Team Manager.
Diary Management and meeting coordination.
Assist the First Team Manager as required.
Additional duties:

Oversee the day-to-day line management of the Hummel Football Centre’s receptionist.
Personal Specification:

Education & Qualifications:

3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
Proven experience of working in a fast paced senior coordinator/executive role.
Essential knowledge/experience of working within an elite sport environment.
Personal Attributes:

Confident individual with good presence, engaging personality and profile, with the ability to be self-composed and patient in all situations.
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, along with very good interpersonal administration and organisational skills.
An engaging innovative individual with good negotiation skills and an ability to captivate and motivate staff
An ability to multitask and must have an understanding of the range of functions which make up a high performance sporting arena. The individual must be a positive person who is driven and innovative in their approach with a real desire to learn.
The ability to build relationships and work effectively with various departments
A willingness and ability to challenge opinion, where necessary, and to drive forward improvements
Must adhere to confidentiality and data protection procedures at all times
Ability to prioritise workload whilst being flexible and able to cope with the unexpected or unplanned
Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
General information:

You must keep up to date with new methods and undertake any necessary internal or external training sessions in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.

Flexibility with working hours required to meet the demands of the role

If you can add value to our team please email your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the post to recruitment@rangers.co.uk

Closing date for applications will be midday on 29th June 2018.
lazy bastards need not apply.

So basically it's a P.A. type thing?:D

Exactly. Did this role in my own job for a while. It's hard going. So - no thanks......Not even for Rangers - Not even for double my current salary! :eek:

Can you imagine being chief babysitter to this lot??? :confused:

I’m away to doctor my cv for the role

%^*& it I’m applying

Engineering design manager time for a career change lol

First Team Duties:

Type up the team sheet, pin it to the noticeboard

Easy. C.V submitted

Please allow me to be the first to like this sir.

I could do this job with my eyes shut. Not sure my HMRC CV would go down well though!

I'm a production coordinator in TV so have plenty of experience and it's a very similar role.

Away to sort my CV ;)

Who'd have thought we had so many posters with this experience:;)

Essential knowledge/experience of working within an elite sport environment.

Back