Rangers Memorabilia- advice needed?

Cross1179

Moving house shortly and I’m now starting to clear out the loft.
I’ve got loads of old Rangers News from early 2000’s.
Programmes from as far back as the 60’s.
Loads of player autobiographies and DVD’s.
Quite a few old strips from the late 90’s still in decent nick.

The question was asked on here a few weeks back- is there any value in any of this type of stuff?

My young lad isn’t interested in match programmes- I could box them up for another 20 years but would I see any return in £ if I sell them?

Coming up to Christmas it would be a nice wee bonus to flog the stuff.

Live in Aberdeen so maybe not the interest up here compared to the central belt.

Anyone any suggestions or advice?

The question was asked on here a few weeks back- is there any value in any of this type of stuff?

My young lad isn’t interested in match programmes- I could box them up for another 20 years but would I see any return in £ if I sell them?

Live in Aberdeen so maybe not the interest up here compared to the central belt.

Glasgow programmes ? Think they buy Rangers stuff like this worth a shout have a web site

Glasgow programmes ? Think they buy Rangers stuff like this worth a shout have a web site

Just me, but I would never sell to a dealer, he would give you very little, plus not advise if you have a good one in there.
Takes time to go through them, Facebook mentioned before would give you better advice.Not much money in News or Programmes.

Live in Aberdeen too. Would be interested.

Any books mate ?

I can deliver to the Glasgow area if you want mate, as I'm in Aberdeen Monday to Friday every week.

Jacob's boy would rob you.... best selling them on e-bay yourself

Lol, “over charge” .... “ not pay as much “

Better give to Erskine which is always a great thing to do, but can’t be saying people will rob you this and that on the board as that’s slander and can lead to unrequired name calling e c t

I've bought some cracking programmes from the Facebook Rangerd Collectors page,I've also paid over the odds on EBay.
Hard to put a price on the programmes,as it's all dependant on who's interested.

Back