Rangers pub in Orlando

GourockBear

I know this has been done to death, but what’s the name of the Orlando RSC pub again ? Out here just now and meeting up with a like minded bear for a beer next week ..

Not sure its there anymore.

Used to be in Game Changers on I Drive but I know they stopped using there pre-covid.

Scratch that. Just seen its in Murphys Pub now. Just up I Drive from Game Changers on the opposite side of the road.

As the above poster said Murphys on International drive.

My last night in Orlando tonight funnily enough after having a fantastic two weeks in Florida

Not sure its there anymore.

Used to be in Game Changers on I Drive but I know they stopped using there pre-covid.

Scratch that. Just seen its in Murphys Pub now. Just up I Drive from Game Changers on the opposite side of the road.
Walked passed Gamechangers the other day and now looks totally dubbed.

Pretty sure I watched Osijek away in there.

Hope you had a top time. Take.it you've no money left with the cost of things now!!
Budgeting is my mrs area of expertise but I think we are coming back with a few quid still ;-)

I've never been to the USA before so I can't compare from other visits. I thought things were a bit cheaper than home. We are coming back with loads of clothes and shoes from the shopping outlets.

I also didn't spent any money on toll roads as got satnav to avoid them. Didn't seem to add much time to the journeys we made and perhaps made the journeys we took a bit more interesting as we have seen wee towns we might not have seen if on toll roads.

It's been an amazing two weeks.

I remember watching both legs of the Progres game in the Fox and Hounds a few years ago. I take it that place isn't used anymore?

Place was packed to the rafters, unfortunately the second leg ruined everyone's holiday!!

Definitely murphy’s just off I-drive across from Avanti palms resort… was…busy… for the europa league final, seriously hot in there
$5 for a bottle of bud

Went to Gamechangers for the first OF game of the season 19-20.

Paid $10 each for me and the wife to get in only to find that they were trying to stream the game from a dodgy link. Because it wouldn't load, we ended up missing the first 10-15 minutes of what was a largely forgettable game anyway.

Irked me a wee bit - if you are asking a tenner off everyone coming in for an early morning game then making $30ish per person on average via drink, I thought they could have at least bought the game from RangersTV but hey ho.

I remember watching both legs of the Progres game in the Fox and Hounds a few years ago. I take it that place isn't used anymore?

Place was packed to the rafters, unfortunately the second leg ruined everyone's holiday!!
Loved the Fox and Hounds, watched the Sheep and Hearts games in 2016 when I went to Orlando, the bloke that owned it then and the girl serving the bar were great.
Rolls and bacon with HP sauce went down nicely as well.
Didn’t like gamechangers as much, watched the Sheep and Rapid Vienna games in there, lost them both.

Budgeting is my mrs area of expertise but I think we are coming back with a few quid still ;-)

I've never been to the USA before so I can't compare from other visits. I thought things were a bit cheaper than home. We are coming back with loads of clothes and shoes from the shopping outlets.

I also didn't spent any money on toll roads as got satnav to avoid them. Didn't seem to add much time to the journeys we made and perhaps made the journeys we took a bit more interesting as we have seen wee towns we might not have seen if on toll roads.

It's been an amazing two weeks.
My 2nd time here. Came in July 2018 but the heat this time round has taken me by surprise. First week especially it was roasting.

Are you flying with TUI from Melbourne Orlando?
I’m on that flight home today.

Just back from 2 weeks in the hotel across the road from Murphy's and had a few nights in there. Got to meet Colin and the gang from the Orlando RSC and enjoyed a wee karaoke night with them.
The bar is also where Spurs and Orlando City games are shown, there's a few pieces of Rangers memorabilia on the walls. Maybe adding Man City to the list as while there there were a couple of their items put up.
The barman Kyle was a real character and he was absolutely blown away when he worked the Europa final, saying our fans are by miles the most passionate he's ever known.

Just back from 2 weeks in the hotel across the road from Murphy's and had a few nights in there. Got to meet Colin and the gang from the Orlando RSC and enjoyed a wee karaoke night with them.
The bar is also where Spurs and Orlando City games are shown, there's a few pieces of Rangers memorabilia on the walls. Maybe adding Man City to the list as while there there were a couple of their items put up.
The barman Kyle was a real character and he was absolutely blown away when he worked the Europa final, saying our fans are by miles the most passionate he's ever known.
We were picked up by another barman (rob) doing the transfers and he mentioned Rangers and Man City have the largest fanbase out there.

I thought the first half of the final was very subdued…. Managed to get the place going in the second half when everyone was pissed :)

That was similar to GameChangers they had lots of Rangers and Spurs stuff on the walls

That was similar to GameChangers they had lots of Rangers and Spurs stuff on the walls
Yip that’s where the sash bash was for a few nights when I was over for the Florida Cup , luckily we stayed in the Rosen next to it. Went on one Murphys busses to one of the games.
In Gamechangers when Rangers and Spurs play on the same day, Rangers got the big hall and Spurs fans got the small Amex at the side.
Was in for St Josephs game in 2019 and spoke to guys from Cumnock

Yip that’s where the sash bash was for a few nights when I was over for the Florida Cup , luckily we stayed in the Rosen next to it. Went on one Murphys busses to one of the games.
In Gamechangers when Rangers and Spurs play on the same day, Rangers got the big hall and Spurs fans got the small Amex at the side.
Was in for St Josephs game in 2019 and spoke to guys from Cumnock

Everywhere you go there is always someone from Cumnock there

My 2nd time here. Came in July 2018 but the heat this time round has taken me by surprise. First week especially it was roasting.

Aye we are. 3 hour bloody delay

Look out for a big bald bugger on a wheelchair ;-)

We've been to Orlando 10 times over the last 20+ years, and I think this holiday was the hottest and most humid yet.
All that sweat needs liquid intake to balance it off...

Back