Rangers scouting in Serbia

venturablue

Official Ticketer
Had a few days recently in Serbia on a business trip relating to scouting and player management. Got talking to a scout based in the States called Dusan Jocic. We were both at a bounce Game with Partizan and a second division team. He said Rangers have had representatives watching Lazar Pavlović, a young attacking midfielder who's broken into the first team recently.

'Cool story bro' I know but just thought I'd share. We seem to be actively in Europe at under 21 level looking for players.

Serbia is somewhere we absolutely should be looking.

Look at the Serbian national team, it’s filled with quality players!!

Reactions: LD5
The coolest story out of all the cool story bros, well done mate.

Very interesting.

Had a few days recently in Serbia on a business trip relating to scouting and player management. Got talking to a scout based in the States called Dusan Jocic. We were both at a bounce Game with Partizan and a second division team. He said Rangers have had representatives watching Lazar Pavlović, a young attacking midfielder who's broken into the first team recently.

'Cool story bro' I know but just thought I'd share. We seem to be actively in Europe at under 21 level looking for players.

Is he not a centre half mate? Was listening to a podcast few weeks ago and they were talking about him saying hes very highly rated and talks of him being captain

Is he not a centre half mate? Was listening to a podcast few weeks ago and they were talking about him saying hes very highly rated and talks of him being captain
There are two Pavlovics I'm sure and one is a centre half the other is a centre mid. The filth were linked with the centre half a few month ago

There are two Pavlovics I'm sure and one is a centre half the other is a centre mid. The filth were linked with the centre half a few month ago

yeah thats the one mate, the woman on the podcast who is a partizan fan said celtic were in for him

Cast the net and you will find..........actively scouting in the correct areas where quality doesn’t cost the earth.

Yeah it's the young 17 year old. What a change of direction he has on him. Well built for his age also and has unreal vision for a pass.

We should be scouting Partizans left back, he's going to be a star.

Urošević?

Back