Rangers send a letter to the SFA

Rangers went on to ask Regan why “certain individuals” appear to have so much influence over Scottish football

Quite right too!

hopefully now the wee gimp Doncaster and his hilariously shit hairdo are now told to get to %^*& and the cancerous bastard Lawwell can be exposed for the tragic troublemaking arseholes they are.

A public apology weakens him, making him a man at the top, but a man with no power.

Better with an enemy you know and have weakened than yet another placement.

Agreed. But if he is no longer of any use to Liewell he will try to engineer a replacement. Then we will see the metal of the other clubs.

Doncaster should be fired for the haircut alone. He looks like some c-u-n-t that was cryogenically frozen at a Klan meeting in Alabama in the 1950's only to be awoken by fat Pete a few years ago to do his bidding.

I hope Rangers release this letter to the public. I want to see what they actually said.

Keep the pressure on them. We can't let this fade away before Thursday

Whatever Lawwell's plan was, he's certainly lost control of this one.

While Regan's performance has been "erratic" to say the least over the years, he appears determined not to be Lawwell's fall guy in this situation. He has categorically ruled out another enquiry. He may now be Lawwell's enemy, but if he turns out to be as stubborn as he is thick skinned, it won't do us any harm to have him there for another few years maintaining his current stance.

In terms of Doncaster, he is fatally damaged by this one. He's misread the mood whilst trying to please the person he craves validation from the most. If he survives this, he'll be well aware that he is now being watched like a hawk to ensure that he remains professional and appropriate in matters relating to us. If he goes, I'd imagine the SPFL board would be keen to ensure a replacement cannot be seen to have been influenced by Lawwell given his clear vested interests and "form" in trying to harm us. There are no guarantees obviously, but Stewart Robertson having a say this time round would be huge for us.

I wonder if anyone will ask Stewart Robertson what individuals the letter is talking about, and i hope he would name names if asked.

We absolutely should be looking for Doncaster's head, the message has to be that if you look to hurt us we will hurt you.

Who thinks Làwwell might find a reason to miss the game next Saturday..?

Whatever Lawwell's plan was, he's certainly lost control of this one.

While Regan's performance has been "erratic" to say the least over the years, he appears determined not to be Lawwell's fall guy in this situation. He has categorically ruled out another enquiry. He may now be Lawwell's enemy, but if he turns out to be as stubborn as he is thick skinned, it won't do us any harm to have him there for another few years maintaining his current stance.

In terms of Doncaster, he is fatally damaged by this one. He's misread the mood whilst trying to please the person he craves validation from the most. If he survives this, he'll be well aware that he is now being watched like a hawk to ensure that he remains professional and appropriate in matters relating to us. If he goes, I'd imagine the SPFL board would be keen to ensure a replacement cannot be seen to have been influenced by Lawwell given his clear vested interests and "form" in trying to harm us. There are no guarantees obviously, but Stewart Robertson having a say this time round would be huge for us.
It certainly seems so!
He obviously leaked those letters last week to let the window lickers know he was "on Rangers case" but in reality all he's done is show the world what a conniving, sleekit, underhand, duplicitous bastard that he is!
Doncaster is just collateral damage in this whole saga, Lawwell's the real dangerous villain!

Let's hope this is the start of Rangers growing a set and hitting back where it hurts. Sick of those bastards being called "hoops" btw.

I wonder if anyone will ask Stewart Robertson what individuals the letter is talking about, and i hope he would name names if asked.

We absolutely should be looking for Doncaster's head, the message has to be that if you look to hurt us we will hurt you.

Who thinks Làwwell might find a reason to miss the game next Saturday..?

I wouldnt be surprised if he has a UEFA meeting and if he does show just say here are your tickets for the Broomy, enjoy the match sir.

Time for Stewart Robertson to step up when they replace this buffoon, he better not do his usual sitting doing nothing and grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

We should be writing a letter demanding Doncaster's immediate dismissal & direct involvement, along with the rest of the SPFL Board, in finding and appointing his successor.
We should also be demanding that Lawwell stands down from all his Scottish Football positions, including, UEFA, as it is obvious that he cannot act impartially, in any shape or form whatsoever, towards Rangers

Definitely this for me.

Can he engineer it without being on the board? Is it not the board that vote a newbie on?

Operative word being "try".

He couldn't help himself. Imagining that the events of the last few days leave him impotent, would be a foolish mistake to make.

Am I the only one that would keep Doncaster in place now, rather than replace him with a liewell lackie with no baggage? He can't be seen to be sucking the liewell Boaby now and indeed could be a useful idiot for us going forward, especially as it looks like liewell is ready to throw him under a bus.

Fully agree mate. Spongebob squarehead will be brought into line now.

Good to see the Board questioning the power the poets have too.

Excellent from our board, keep the pressure on,do not let up at all,not once,%^*& them,ban everyone of the trampy pricks from Ibrox.

Doncaster should be forced to resign. His position is now untenable
He could be more use still in place though.
He'd need to be quite grateful that we didn't demand his removal AND we don't know what, and I do mean "what" will replace him.
Would the current compliant officer be in the running, for example.

A public apology from Dumbf*ck which leaves him hamstrung. Better the dick you know than the possibility of another Liewell puppet coming in.

Lie well looks vulnerable also and we should be doing as much as possible to reduce his input into Scottish football. A sneaky liar who should be hounded when possible.

Hopefully this is the start of the cards all coming down and the cleansing of Scottish football. It has reeked of mhank for far too long

Regarding the persons with undue influence, obviously Liewell is one - could McGlennan be another?

We should be writing a letter demanding Doncaster's immediate dismissal & direct involvement, along with the rest of the SPFL Board, in finding and appointing his successor.
We should also be demanding that Lawwell stands down from all his Scottish Football positions, including, UEFA, as it is obvious that he cannot act impartially, in any shape or form whatsoever, towards Rangers

This in a nutshell!

So all the people on here claiming we were not doing anything about it were wrong again!
Its a letter mate and nothing more.we don,t even know what consequences the letter will have for doncaster apart from telling off it may be nothing.

I think we give Lawell too much credit. He has been one lucky bast*rd during his tenure at the tims.

Time for Stewart Robertson to step up when they replace this buffoon, he better not do his usual sitting doing nothing and grinning like a Cheshire Cat.
What a load of crap,Stuart Robertson is nobody`s fool and doesn`t suffer fools gladly. he works his butt off for the good of the club. to suggest he sits on his backside and does nothing is utter garbage.

I think this letter and the way things are going behind the scenes makes a mockery of your post. This hardly constitutes sitting doing nothing, it's the opposite!

We should ban the fat Japanese and his cronies from Ibrox. Why welcome people whose sole intention is to try and harm or kill the Club?

HAMPDEN RAW
Rangers sent furious letter to SFA after being left ‘angry and upset’ at Neil Doncaster’s ‘EBT’ correspondence and questioned who runs Scottish football

The letter also asked Regan why 'certain individuals' have so much influence over Scottish football

By Phil Martin
15th September 2017, 2:53 pm
COMMENTS
RANGERS sent a furious letter to SFA chief Stewart Regan over attempts to hold a judicial review into the Ibrox club’s use of EBTs.

Gers chiefs were left “angry and upset” that SPFL supremo Neil Doncaster penned a letter to Regan calling for a judicial review which focused on how Gers’ financial demise was handled.

KEITH CAMPBELL - THE SUN GLASGOW
Doncaster has come under pressure in recent times
SunSport Online understands it was agreed by the SPFL board that the focus of any investigation into how Scottish football dealt with clubs’ financial difficulties should not be concentrated on Rangers.

But while the content of Doncaster’s letter sent last month didn’t focus on Rangers, the subject heading read: ‘Independent review of use of tax avoidance schemes at Rangers FC and actions of Scottish football authorities’.

It is believed that Doncaster will be forced to answer serious questions about why Rangers became the focus at a meeting next Thursday morning with some members of the board unhappy that their views were misrepresented.

Doncaster’s correspondence also prompted Gers bosses to send their own letter to Regan making it clear they were “angry and upset” that Doncaster had made their club the focus of attention.

In the letter – which was also sent to Doncaster – Rangers went on to ask Regan why “certain individuals” appear to have so much influence over Scottish football and questioned the governance of the game.

News of the Rangers letter comes eight days after we told how Hoops chief Peter Lawwell wrote to Regan in 2012 calling for a judicial review into the circumstances surrounding the Ibrox club’s financial woes.

KEITH CAMPBELL - THE SUN GLASGOW
Rangers were left ‘angry and upset’
In that correspondence – sent shortly before Gers’ liquidation – Lawwell asked that “retrospective sanctions” be considered if wrongdoing was established.

Lawwell then wrote to Regan earlier this month to claim it was “disturbing” that he had snubbed calls for a judicial review.

But four days ago Regan hit back by claiming Celtic are the ONLY club out of the SFA’s 108 members who want a review

SunSport Online has asked the SPFL for comment.

We should be looking for a vote of no confidence in him in my opinion. There must be a few clubs wondering what the hell is going on just now and feeling like their views have not been taking into account. The SPFL board must be fuming if what is printed is true.

Strike while the fire is hot.

Credit where it's due I think like others we've been very shrewd here.

Not sure Liewell expected that with us being such a pushover for so long, and has gone too far this time.

Doncaster thought Liewell was the guy to throw his lot in with since he runs the game, and in the process has hopefully ended his own career.

Still they are like buses another mentally challenged will be along any minute to replace him.

The whole setup at Hampden is a farce

Laughable that this clown Doncaster is still in a job

Personally, I'd rather we didn't push for resignations.
I'd like us to be above the behaviour that cost people like Farry and McDonald their jobs.
A front page apology, properly worded and with those wronged named, and with a warning that he's being watched would be my preferred choice.

Really?

I'd much rather go for the jugular.

It's about time we drew blood.

Rangers need a casualty of war here, Chip Hazard's head needs to roll. Not just for the reputation and good governance of the SPFL, but to show Rangers won't be the other clubs whipping boy anymore.

It's a glaring inconsistency that while Stewart Robertson sat out of the SPFL's most recent deliberations on their response to a new enquiry, Lawwell has been heavily involved in the governance of the game over the last few years and has clearly been involved in meetings discussing Rangers and potential actions involving us during that time.

Given the recent leaks of letters that Lawwell has been sending over the years concerning us, it would be interesting to compare the dates on those communications and the dates/minutes of any meetings of the SPFL to discuss us during that period where he was present.

At the very least it is very clear now that he must be excluded 100% from all and any discussions concerning us, especially if that is ever at a UEFA level.

Back