Rangers Store Stock

Peekaboo

Does anyone know what is the current stock like in the shop at Ibrox and Argyle Street? Been let done by Hermes who have lost two junior away shirts and wonder if it’s worth the trip?

Was in yesterday & stock levels were good. I wasn’t looking for anything in particular but seemed they had a good selection of most strips & training gear in both adult & kids sizes.

I love these questions, as if someone will have inside knowledge and a count of what's in the stock room :))

I placed a substantial order online for mostly Xmas presents on the 26th November and it still has not arrived. Have emailed them twice to be told it could take up to 14 working days to arrive which have long passed. Pathetic service.

I placed a substantial order online for mostly Xmas presents on the 26th November and it still has not arrived. Have emailed them twice to be told it could take up to 14 working days to arrive which have long passed. Pathetic service.

We were about the same time and were emailed today to say it will be shipped again but to give 14 days. First real problem ordering things but it has to be the kids Christmas presents.

Does anyone know what is the current stock like in the shop at Ibrox and Argyle Street? Been let done by Hermes who have lost two junior away shirts and wonder if it’s worth the trip?
Sooner Hermes goes out of business the better. Useless bastards. I don’t know why companies continue to use them when it’s been made clear they’re the worst delivery service out there.

Hope you get your wee ones Xmas stuff sorted mate.

Are there scarves? There is only one in the online store and it is not unfolded. And what about pennants?

I ordered one of the anthem jackets for less than £30 yesterday morning and just had an email to say its been dispatched already. I don't understand how the process works in their warehouse but the ones that I've worked in you do it in order of the orders coming through, which is common sense.

Sooner Hermes goes out of business the better. Useless bastards. I don’t know why companies continue to use them when it’s been made clear they’re the worst delivery service out there.

Hope you get your wee ones Xmas stuff sorted mate.
Because they're the cheapest.

Back