Rangers Supports Club in London

Heavy weekend ahead for both London and Surrey clubs with the game on Sunday and the joint Christmas bash tomorrow evening :cool:

Any Bears in London this weekend there is a small number of tickets still available

The cock tavern on old firm day was amazing. Miss it so much apart from the time I got there late only an hour before kick off and couldn't get in do ended up in sports cafe in Haymarket.

I'm a bit confused as to why this thread is bumpted on the page given the last post on it.. but anyway, if you're on facebook, this group posts a big list of Rangers friendly pubs showing the games in SE England, including London, every televised game.

The home games don’t usually get shown at the green man cause they’re not on tv unless it’s europe. I think the dice bar in Croydon might but not actually 100%

The home games don’t usually get shown at the green man cause they’re not on tv unless it’s europe. I think the dice bar in Croydon might but not actually 100%

Eh? They tend to show all games that are accessible...

Most of the time.

I don't know how long ago you asked mate but they manage to show the vast majority of them.
Fair enough, I’ve not been down there for a while now, so guess it’s changed since. I’ll be coming back up soon

There are various options open to you mate. The RFCSA London Branch use the Green Man in the Essex Road in Islington. If your in east London that’s probably your best bet. Have a look at our Facebook page for details. South of the river, it’s the Dice Bar in Croydon which is the home of the Surrey True Blues. The White Bear in Farringdon is a good alternative option if either of those two aren’t convenient. You’ll be guaranteed a warm welcome in all three pubs and can watch the game in like minded company.

PM me if there is a particular game you’d like to watch. In the Green Man for the semi-final, for example, it’s likely to be closed doors and Rangers fans only. All three will be rammed for that game so get in early.

Hope this is helpful.
A couple of people have liked this post in the last few hours so I thought an update might be in order. The London Branch no longer uses the Green Man. A new RSC has started from there called the London Loyal. The Surrey True Blues are still going strong at the Dice Bar and two other RSC in the London area have established themselves. The West London Loyal based in Hounslow and the Dartford Loyal in Dartford. The London Branch is currently between homes but we should be able to announce a venue very soon.
The Rangers family is growing in London and getting stronger each year. If you live down here, support your local RSC by joining up and taking advantage of the many benefits we can offer.
WATP

Back