Rangers tweet in response to faux offence by usual suspects

Rangers admin not giving a fuck. Things you love to see
In what world would they give a %^*&? The criticism is insane. Fucking insane.

It’s like some bizarre episode of Brass Eye.

Someone on here mentioned that someone will claim to be offended by the choice of track. I assumed (and still do) they meant some mental on a yahoo forum.

The fact that this has pundits and a charity commenting on it is beyond my comprehension.

The level of hatred of Rangers in some quarters is even greater than I thought. And I thought it was sky high.

Four lads had a dream. They certainly never dreamt our country would be like this.

Rangers should be doing more than tweeting, nill by mouth should be served with a C&D notice for those blatant lies posted on twitter today, send them into oblivion

Agreed.

Relying on our social media team to fight our battles again whilst Robertson goes into hiding again.

Surely this should shut the handwringers up online that always like a moan about our fans “giving our enemies what they want” when we sing a so-called naughty song

Will the penny now drop with you lot that it literally does not matter what we sing or what song is promoted? They have an issue with 4 lads had a dream ffs

They take issue with everything it’s our existence they hate. We need realise this.

Sing whatever you want - the outpouring of faux offence and outrage is the same either way
Yes, let’s get our own house in order first!

Aye right . Hand wringer loyal

That twitter gives me brain damage.

Where's the response to ginger nuts?

All I see is text introducing the superb advert.
Is that the response, because I don't think it is?

Mind you, I'm as thick as pig shit and it'll be tucked away where my tiny brain can't find it.

Stewart , Gilmour and the wee horrible Findlay one , have all jumped in mistakingly thinking that the tune only had the old lyrics attached to it . They've seen an opportunity to bad mouth us which is backfiring rapidly on them because of their ignorance and desperation to demean our club. Of course we won't get any apology because that's not their way

Last edited:
That twitter gives me brain damage.

Where's the response to ginger nuts?

All I see is text introducing the superb advert.
Is that the response, because I don't think it is?

Mind you, I'm as thick as pig shit and it'll be tucked away where my tiny brain can't find it.
It’s an indirect response to all the demented lunatics attacking us.

Our club have excelled themselves today. We never gave an inch to the loonies.

A poor thought out plan from people educated via John Knox's principles aimed an ill thought out attack and failed.

I beg to wonder where the mistake was in terms of detail and rudimentary research, then I looked at who and the timing of the attack. It appears PHDs don't embed critical thinking.

Back