• Rangers 4 or more

Votes: 119 43.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St Booooooooooo Win

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost 9 in 10 of us thinking we will win by 3, 4 or more.

86.5 % for 3-0 & 4 or more. :cool:

Confidence rightly sky high.

Almost 9 in 10 of us thinking we will win by 3, 4 or more.

86.5 % for 3-0 & 4 or more. :cool:

Confidence rightly sky high.

Melted face will be blinking nineteen to the dozen as the goals go flying in :D

86 - 0
or
86 - 1

The ref will give them their obligatory penalty, and depends which poet takes the penalty.
Flynn, Magennis, McGinn, O'poety, Mullen, McGinn etc.

Dundee f'ing murdered them last week going by the highlights. Poor finishing and a goalkeeping howler gave them a 2-1 win.

This, for me, is a MASSIVE game in our season. Hopefully we can put a marker down to the smaller clubs that Ibrox is not a place to come to expecting a result.

Teams used to be beaten before the game even started at Ibrox....this has not been the case for a while.

C'mon Rangers and give us a 4-0

Last edited:
If we play at the tempo and close down off the ball like we done last night then it could be a very comfortable afternoon for us I’m really looking forward to see how we play again

Four or more for me

Slight downside is that Blinky was on Radio Shortbread along with Thompson & Stewart howling about the injustice of Morelos' red card being overturned

Scottish refs will have been listening intently

A couple tweaks in the team to rest some legs. A comfortable 2-0 win, Sadiq with the double!

4 or 5 nil, not only do we press higher up the pitch, teams when they do get the ball will struggle to retain it in the SPL.

however no more farcical ref decisions, if any good can come from last week, I hope it makes ref/linesmen more hesitant in giving anything against the Gers - or am I dreaming ..............

5-0 Rangers.

I felt last night we would score 3 and I’m slightly disappointed we lost one but I think on Sunday we are going to lay down a huge “do not %^*& with us “ marker for the season ahead.

Let’s go, again!

If we start at the pace we started the second half they will buckle under the pressure. 3 or 4 nil with a run out later on for Sadiq and some others

I’m getting carried away! Backed us -2 goals and -3 goals

As a health warning I should say rarely do I land these bets!

Back