Rangers Women Season 21/22

Those are the only two I know of so far.
Ok cheers. I don’t forsee many more leaving from present squad but ladies contracts tend to be quite short - so there could be the odd surprise. Zoe ness and Megan bell (injury prognosis dependant) would be the others getting looked at. We’re lucky in that not many clubs from down south or the continent would be looking at our players ……… yet!! Demi Vance being the obvious exception

Ok cheers. I don’t forsee many more leaving from present squad but ladies contracts tend to be quite short - so there could be the odd surprise. Zoe ness and Megan bell (injury prognosis dependant) would be the others getting looked at. We’re lucky in that not many clubs from down south or the continent would be looking at our players ……… yet!! Demi Vance being the obvious exception
Yeah - I don't see many bidders except - possibly - for Vance as you said - who had a brilliant second half of the season.

I see Megan Bell had surgery on her hamstring - so that won't be a quick recovery, sadly.

Yeah - I don't see many bidders except - possibly - for Vance as you said - who had a brilliant second half of the season.

I see Megan Bell had surgery on her hamstring - so that won't be a quick recovery, sadly.
Ok. I get the impression we will give her time - but professional sport can be ruthless. She has already had the guts of 18 months out sadly - a starter for us when fit and firing.

The overall standard has been really poor from both sides.
I’ve only seen the 2nd half - it’s been ok at times, mainly when city are passing it round them - mostly coming from Lauder - who’s done and is almost going in reverse. Surely this is her last year …….

Predicted last year that GC would be coming to the end of being any sense of a force, it’s come probably a year quicker than I expected.

They’ve gone so far backwards and the new manager hasn’t made any progress what so ever.

Ciara grant has left and is away to Hearts full tiem which is a gut punch as she's a great player. Hopefully got someone coming in to add to the midfield

Grant looked a decent player shame she’s away.

Who else is still to renew? We took a few Edinburgh based players like Cornet and Reilly when we went full time. Hopefully we don’t lose any more if Hibs/Hearts are offering them full time.

Hearts just taking all our leftovers?

Good to see the league getting better and more teams going full time though.

Grant looked a decent player shame she’s away.

Who else is still to renew? We took a few Edinburgh based players like Cornet and Reilly when we went full time. Hopefully we don’t lose any more if Hibs/Hearts are offering them full time.
There’s no danger of them being able to match us financially to be able to take the likes of Reilly away from us.

Ciara grant has left and is away to Hearts full tiem which is a gut punch as she's a great player. Hopefully got someone coming in to add to the midfield

Grant always looked decent for us.

I'm sorry to see Emma Browlie go as well as she always looked a good option.

I can only imagine that we're looking at improvements for next season and while it's a shame to lose a couple like that, there's better again coming in.

'Binned' maybe a bit harsh. Allowed to leave with the best wishes of the club probably more appropriate.

If the club is serious about continuing the progression of the women's team, then it's a position that should be upgraded.

Good luck Kirsten.

Yeah attacking areas were upgraded with Jane Ross and Vance lifts the defence to another level.

The midfield has needed work done to it for sure.

Swaby had improved a lot. Wouldn't have minded her staying. I think Reilly could be improved on.

Back