Archive Rangers Women Season 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure anyone has picked on this but the Champions League games have been confirmed

All games in Greece

Katerini Municipal Stadium-Katerini

UK time

18th August

2.30pm PAOK v Swansea City
7.00pm Ferencváros v Rangers

21st August

2.30pm Final
7.00pm 3rd/4th place

Good shout! They’ve accepted proof of purchase at the RTC before. I should have thought. Thanks for the reminder

Good shout! They’ve accepted proof of purchase at the RTC before. I should have thought. Thanks for the reminder :)
Has anyone tried to add a child ticket to the season ticket. I see how I can order for myself from my men's account, but can't see any option within or out with the login to order for my granddaughter. Why does everything have to be so bloody difficult!!!

agree about Vance
Docherty might be better than McLauchlan but she will probably be the starting RB
I think she’s better than Vance as well, and the experience she has from her days at Glasgow City give her an edge over most players in this league.

You pick the best leader and one that will always start, that’s Kathy

I might be (I am) biased though :D

I am biased with Doc as well, don’t worry.

Hill, as well as the strengths you highlight, brings experience. My initial impressions of her are very good. She’s a great choice, just not Nic Doc who I love :))

her tweet about Hill being made captain was just absolute class
credit to our club

She’s superb. She knows what it means to be a Rangers player.
Folks

Malky tomorrow in presser, does anyone have anything they would like asked?
How exciting is it for him and the players that season tickets are being offered to supporters for home games at Broadwood?

Does he think/hope the success of the Euros will see increased numbers come out to support the Rangers?

Is there an update on the Demi Vance situation? Is she coming back?

She’s superb. She knows what it means to be a Rangers player.

How exciting is it for him and the players that season tickets are being offered to supporters for home games at Broadwood?

Does he think/hope the success of the Euros will see increased numbers come out to support the Rangers?

Is there an update on the Demi Vance situation? Is she coming back?
He answered the Demi vance one last week with me, I thought he was pretty clear on it tbf

Looking forward to seeing the league campaign kick off, Hopefully the youths who have been promoted to the first team squad kick on this season, i still think we're lacking quality in the middle of the park, and hopefully Howat is back fully fit soon as we need her up top.

no way is Nic a better player than Vance mate.
She is for me, Vance is 18 months older (31 now) and hasn’t really hit the heights in her career, Nic has dominated in Scotland for over 10 years now and been an integral part of a Glasgow City team going deep into the champions league, a far better player for me.

She is for me, Vance is 18 months older (31 now) and hasn’t really hit the heights in her career, Nic has dominated in Scotland for over 10 years now and been an integral part of a Glasgow City team going deep into the champions league, a far better player for me.
well its all about opinions, Docherty for me is one of the poorest and weakest links in the team, however she will get my backing 100 percent as the lassie gives her all.

Looks set to be an exciting season for the Women's side.

With the move to Broadwood and hopefully a good run in European Competition I hope it raises the awareness of the women's team amongst the fanbase. Hopefully plenty of opportunities for the likes of BC and the wider support to get a proper presence at this year (similar to against Celtic at Ibrox last season)

Looks set to be an exciting season for the Women's side.

With the move to Broadwood and hopefully a good run in European Competition I hope it raises the awareness of the women's team amongst the fanbase. Hopefully plenty of opportunities for the likes of BC and the wider support to get a proper presence at this year (similar to against Celtic at Ibrox last season)

It was against Aberdeen

Looking forward to seeing the league campaign kick off, Hopefully the youths who have been promoted to the first team squad kick on this season, i still think we're lacking quality in the middle of the park, and hopefully Howat is back fully fit soon as we need her up top.

Howat hasn’t really been fit for the guts of 18 months now. Wasn’t played in her position at the end of last season and had little impact. I also think she’s struggling to get in front of Kayla - who the management really seem to rate. Howat got injured at the worst possible time - as she was just getting established and training properly as a professional. Will need to get properly fit again and fight for a spot in our first team over the next 6 months. Still young tho …..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back