Official Rangers Women v Hibernian Women - Sunday at Ibrox, ko 1pm

taking the wee one to this

question: what are the food options in the EH fan zone before the game like?

Tickets for the match against Hibernian at Ibrox this Sunday (KO 1pm) are available now and are priced at £7 for adults and £3 for concessions and you can purchase them here.

The Ticket Centre will be open from 9am on Sunday with tickets available right until kick off.

MyGers members can attend the match at a price of £1 with concession and junior members going free.

taking the wee one to this

question: what are the food options in the EH fan zone before the game like?
Unless you specifically want to go into the fanzone for a beer (think the food is just hotdogs***cooked***)there is also the cafe upstairs in NEH where they have a selection of things to eat-sandwiches ,scones,traybakes etc.

Unless you specifically want to go into the fanzone for a beer (think the food is just hotdogs***cooked***)there is also the cafe upstairs in NEH where they have a selection of things to eat-sandwiches ,scones,traybakes etc.

Its more the activities for my daughter

Is it on tv? It’s advertised as 4pm on iplayer but I’m assuming the time changed when it was moved to Ibrox. Can’t see any mention on RTV

RANGERS: Fife, McLauchlan, Hill, Docherty, McLeary, Cornet, Maclean, Hay, Rowe, Hardy, Howat

SUBS: Esson, Bell, Austin, Colson, Arnot, Middag, Bance, McAulay

Their keeper is having a nightmare, at fault for all 3 goals

I like the look of our team this season. Rowe and Hardy have improved us in the final third and Howat is looking back to her best now after the injury

Went today to get my footy fix. Good performance all round I thought.
Their number 44 had a mare of a game. I like to think next week Gers will be up 3-0 at HT ;)

Back