Rank rotten. Again

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
When you get out ran in midfield against utter guff there's a massive problem.

Lundstram, Dowell and Lawrence so slow and passing sideways and backwards.

Silva offers 0 as a winger yet he persists with him.

There are others that do nothing. Dessers a complete fraud when he came on.

Again, no leaders and very little fight.

The board have a huge task and they continue to preside over failure. Investment in the team needed on a huge level and for that they need to get investors in to the club. Best in class? At what.

Another horrible evening.

When you get out ran in midfield against utter guff there's a massive problem.

Lundstram, Dowell and Lawrence so slow and passing sideways and backwards.

Silva offers 0 as a winger yet he persists with him.

There are others that do nothing. Dessers a complete fraud when he came on.

Again, no leaders and very little fight.

The board have a huge task and they continue to preside over failure. Investment in the team needed on a huge level and for that they need to get investors in to the club. Best in class? At what.

Another horrible evening.
A “leadership” team who shit their pants at a bit of pressure need to get out the club. Tav, Goldson and Lundstram all bottle merchants.

I agree with you totally with the team utter hopeless.

To raw at the moment, to gather my thoughts and make any sense , I know it's not the modern way of doing things but in days gone bye if we were struggling with minutes left the 2 centre backs would go forward and we would throw the ball into the mixer, not now we play in ever decreasing circles ,we have regressed alarmingly in the past 6 weeks and I would have to say Hearts are looking like favourites on Sunday now .

To raw at the moment, to gather my thoughts and make any sense , I know it's not the modern way of doing things but in days gone bye if we were struggling with minutes left the 2 centre backs would go forward and we would throw the ball into the mixer, not now we play in ever decreasing circles ,we have regressed alarmingly in the past 6 weeks and I would have to say Hearts are looking like favourites on Sunday now .
Thing is, Souttar was forcing his way forward second half and playing at times just outside Dundee's box and almost getting results. At this point, we should've gone to a back three and left him up there to get on with it. He was doing better than our so called midfield.

Back