Raskin in the squad tomorrow

giphy.gif

Great news. Probably start on the bench as we will start with the same team as against Hearts, unless Cantwell replaces Sakala. Full 90mins against Partick Thistle next week.

I think we can bring him in and sacrifice one of Lundstram or Kamara from the team at Tynecastle. Other than that I dont think there will be any changes to the starting XI

I think Beale likes the control and protection his 2 deeper midfielders give him mate.

Lundstram and Kamara totally controlled the game on Wednesday night and Kamara was comfortably man of the match.

It's no coincidence we're getting much more attacking quality out of both our full backs now too, the way Beale sets us up.

At most he will have had one training session with the team. He will probably get some minutes off the bench then start next week.
Tbh I don’t think it will be as easy or quick as that for Nicolas Raskin generally people are under estimating how good our current players are .

There are a couple of midweek slots we could fill with friendly matches to get some formations bedded and partnerships honed .

Tbh I don’t think it will be as easy or quick as that for Nicolas Raskin generally people are under estimating how good our current players are .
Maybe if it was a league match next week but we are at home to Patrick which will be perfect for him. Unless he is miles off with fitness

Things feel a bit different now, strength and depth in the midfield, Alfie scoring again, Sakala playing out his skin.

Looking forward to Raskin.

Back