Ray Wilkins Memorial cup 2018 - anyone going down ?

Just looked at trains, is it the thamelink only or are there any trains that start from London Bridge or Victoria

There are trains from both Victoria and London Bridge, some are faster than others - 25mins and 27mins respectively. Check the timetables as the slow ones stop at all stations and take much longer. There is a train direct from London Bridge that goes to West Sutton in 31mins where the ground is located.

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk

Yeah some of the trains going from victoria go via selhurst etc which adds an extra 15/20 mins to the journey,there are trains with a lot less stops,and a wetherspoons upstairs overlooking the platforms while you wait ;)

Pub opposite the ground the Plough has a new guvnor and is opening at 10. 30 am , he heard it was packed last year so is putting on more staff etc There is a decent size beer garden out the back
Did you hand in that cd to the pub mate

Did you hand in that cd to the pub mate
Pub was shut Monday but I've got final meeting at Sutton United tomorrow morning and will drop one in . No more on line ticket sales but cash potd gates on Sat . Bars open at the ground from midday Sat, Surrey True Blues running a pre and post bash couple of miles away, Legends dinner tomorrow night with Nigel Spackman as guest speaker and a load of Rangers Legends present , spread the word please to anyone who you think may be interested Ray Wilkins son Ross will present the match trophy to the winners and play the last 15 minutes for the Chelsea Legends. Jason Cundy from Talk sport has kindly agreed to be our match presenter

Safe journey to everyone travelling. Message from Ross Wilkins last night saying he's really looking forward to putting on his boots tomorrow in memory of his dad

I missed it , but apparently the game just got another decent mention on talk sport?

Headin doon tonight on the megabus, will have a couple of shandies to help me sleep on bus.

Takin train to west Sutton, will enjoy game and mucho respecto to Ray Wilkins.

Enjoy the day, and then back tae London tae catch bus overnight and home Sunday morning.

Headin doon tonight on the megabus, will have a couple of shandies to help me sleep on bus.

Takin train to west Sutton, will enjoy game and mucho respecto to Ray Wilkins.

Enjoy the day, and then back tae London tae catch bus overnight and home Sunday morning.
what time is your bus, am 10:15

One of the guys I'm Headin down to the game wi was looking to find out if there was storage lockers available somewhere, say the tennis club where we could also get a wash or even a shower.

The tennis club is a church organised club, but if they might take donations then that would be ideal.

Looking at the map when we come out of station a short walk to the town westerly where there are fast-food outlets and some major shops like Sainsbury and Asda.

As I say we are taking smallish backpacks and would like to stash them in a locker and pick them up after the game.

I’ve got the teamsheets as I’m playing in the game as a guest player. I’m on the iPhone though and not sure how to post the picture. Someone that can post it PM me your number and I’ll text you the teamsheets to share on here

I’ve got the teamsheets as I’m playing in the game as a guest player. I’m on the iPhone though and not sure how to post the picture. Someone that can post it PM me your number and I’ll text you the teamsheets to share on here
Spackie playing?

dCg508

I played for Rangers Legends at Fleetwood last year and scored. Never thought I'd ever say this but hoping to score against Rangers tomorrow as I'm playing for Chelsea. Hopefully Rangers win though obviously....... :)

teams.jpg

My wee mate in the work couldnt wait to tell me he is flying down first thing in the morning with Alex Rae and Big Marvin.
Big Stan arranged flight bookings i said to my wee mucker yer a jammy wee get.
His reply was they two are strict tee totallers i wont be able to go for a pint with them lol

Had a brilliant night in the Holiday Inn last night with the players. They were spot on and in great form.

Looking forward to today now.

Back