Record journos and their predictions for the Scotland v Northern Ireland game

We're into a total re build from the bottom up and Scotland are now were we want to be in 2-3 years, I'd say it could be 2 or 3-1 to Scotland but what the NI fans want is a battling performance to gauge where we at the minute so I'm hoping for a good game but sadly a Scotland win.

Scotland should be winning this one, however NI have improved but still lack a striker and have a lot of young players.

Was tempted to go, but friendlies are pish, TV will do me.

The farce that is cash out right there.

I don't know what minute of the match this was copied, but even if it's right after the goal I'd imagine NI would be evens at best and the miserable bastiges are offering £21.

I effing hate bookies. I effing despise the huge con that is cash out.

Hope you didn't shite your trolleys, boss.

Is he underestimating a NI side who in recent years have:

Lost to Hungary, Kosovo, Greece x2, Finland x2, Kazakhstan x2, Slovenia x2 and drawing with Cyprus x2 and Romania

NI are nowhere near the levels they were at a few years back, and Scotland should be comfortably beating them on home soil.
They didn't but.

Lost to Hungary, Kosovo, Greece x2, Finland x2, Kazakhstan x2, Slovenia x2 and drawing with Cyprus x2 and Romania

NI are nowhere near the levels they were at a few years back, and Scotland should be comfortably beating them on home soil.
IMG-2588.jpg

The answer you were looking for was, yes!!

Back