Red Arrows Flyby not happening

Drone idea is a good one still should be plenty cash for the charities I am sure. For laughs alone it was a great exercise .

I was thinking 2 giant footballers (blue of course like the running man in the video) passing a ball then 1 shoots & scores, goals explode and all drones form a massive 55, all above an illuminated Ibrox.

I think that would be magnificent and if I win the euro millions on Friday I’ll get it arranged ;)

Drones taking off from Ibrox Park, with the number 55 and fireworks from all angles once it happens.

Important piece of Info here, The 55 must be facing in an easterly direction.

Offer to buy them a new polo horse, that’s what my old boss did to secure a MOD contract with the RAF back in the day! :D

Listen, we wont need the Red Arrows were are all going to by flying at 10,000 feet soon...….

Bring on the 55

It’s great that the monies raised will go to charities.
Particularly pleased to see Erskine as a beneficiary.

At least the mhanky mob will have the ‘ye couldnae get the red arrows flyover’ trophy to celebrate after Alfie smashes the ‘Morelos husnae scored against us’ vase on Scott brown Neanderthal brow ridge when he secures us the league.

I had suggested on this a while ago that it may be easier and cheaper to get a spitfire to fly across, it could have 55 painted on the underside, could also fly lower,, I know they did it for the NHS and for Captain Tom, only a suggestion mind

The Buff charity back in his homeland that he does so much work for( throw in a couple of football strips for a team)spread the word.

Back