Referee and Main Stand Linesman

I thought the ref was shocking,football will be a non contact sport soon if he is the benchmark,admittedly I'm viewing from the back row of the Copland Rear but he gave them so many soft fouls.

Could have sent Slimani off no idea why he wasn't booked for the handball and Boateng should have walked clear bookable offence on Wright. The Denayer dive was laughable but there were some that were soft but it's the type you get in Europe which we need to be more streetwise ourselves and do. Slavia done it to us at Ibrox as well to kill any momentum we could gain from it.

The referee had an absolute nightmare.

The main stand assistant wasn’t far behind.

Some of the challenges he didn’t give a card for was a joke,

Bottled sending off Boateng.

Seems both were waiting at times on a lyon player claiming for the foul before they blew instead of blowing for what they saw.

Horrendous officiating tonight.

Sitting in the copland front I'll never see a worse dive from danayer and an official so close getting it wrong in my life.

Horrific
It was blatantly obvious from the Broomloan end of the Main Stand.

Was at the game so not seen any highlights but was there not a claim for a penalty when Balogun won the header in the box then got absolutely clattered?

Balogun gets a head knock in their area, ref 5 yds away watching. Big man on deck ref turns and starts back to halfway line while we kick the ball out to stop play. They take the throw in and boot it beyond our back line.
The Scott Wright one I saw from CR and clearly he wasn't touched so how can a lines man 10 yards away not see this........
Shocking display from these 2 clowns.

Made our Scottish refs and officials look Proffesional tonight. My account has been hacked in my defence.

as the game progressed if felt Political didn’t it .

i suppose he was a little more tolerant than many others but there seemed to be what I understood to be nailed on cautions that simply never happened .

I don’t understand those .

No they weren't, they were favouring Lyon all night long
There was some baffling decisions to say the least.

Thing is that Lyon are a very good side despite their own rocky start to the season. They're well capable of winning a match without the officials giving them hauners.

Back