Retro Rangers Strips

STW

Folks looking for a bit of help

About 18 months ago I ordered the 86/87 Umbro CR Smith top from a company called retro shirt city (im sure that was the name) who were based in far east and sold not just our old tops but other teams as well.

My bro in law was looking to order one however cannot find retro shirt city existing anymore despite some extensive googling.

Does anyone know of any other site that might sell retro tops like this that aren't "official from the time" second hand shirts like you get on classicfootballshirts et al who charge a pretty penny for them

Or anyone know what happened to retro shirt city?

Thanks in advance

Called Aztec retro now
I ordered one from them at the beginning of April and so far no sign of it. I emailed them and was told i would get bit in two weeks,that was the middle of May, i have since emailed them twice and had no reply. If i was you i would hold off and see if mine ever arrives.

I ordered one from them at the beginning of April and so far no sign of it. I emailed them and was told i would get bit in two weeks,that was the middle of May, i have since emailed them twice and had no reply. If i was you i would hold off and see if mine ever arrives.
I got a reply with a tracking numberr so hopefully won't be long
I've bought a few from them and delivery is ages but they are worth it

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered about the same time,still don't have the strip, have a DHL tracking number that doesn't work too. Pretty skeptical, so far.

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered about the same time,still don't have the strip, have a DHL tracking number that doesn't work too. Pretty skeptical, so far.
It will arrive they just take ages.
Try DHL asia e commerce website with your tracking number

Don't have a tracking number, when you click on view my order it says this page does not excist, , doesn't fill you with confidence.

This is a massive money making opportunity for us now that we've finally got rid of that fat greedy bastard Ashley.

Get on it Rangers!:cool:

We already do the retro strips, problem is officially we are not allowed to use the manufacturers logos (umbro, adidas)

These sites that do the Retro kits are obviously illegal but look much better.

My 1988 home strip arrived this morning.Took a couple of months but it is top class
Hi Guys.
Just a wee heads up. My shirt arrived this morning, after being a bit dubious I have to say the quality is excellent the attention to detail and the embroidery is top class the shirt is every bit as good if not better than the original. I will definitely be using them again.
One tip though order a size bigger than you would normally buy, I am a medium but ordered a large glad I did the fit is perfect.

Back