Returning a damaged top

Porty_true_blue

Got the home top delivered yesterday and the sponsor is peeling off. How do I get a refund on this if I can't print a returns label? Emailed concierge email address but no reply. Pain in the arse.

Got the home top delivered yesterday and the sponsor is peeling off. How do I get a refund on this if I can't print a returns label? Emailed concierge email address but no reply. Pain in the arse.
If you are near one of the Shops take it in there along with your receipt/proof of purchase and they will exchange. You at Ibrox tonight, for example?

If you are near one of the Shops take it in there along with your receipt/proof of purchase and they will exchange. You at Ibrox tonight, for example?
I'm in Aberdeen so no shops here and I'm stuck in for the next 10 days, tested positive for the Rona. I'll try taking it to a hermes return shop and see if they can help, surely be able to do something and get my returns label for me

I'm in Aberdeen so no shops here and I'm stuck in for the next 10 days, tested positive for the Rona. I'll try taking it to a hermes return shop and see if they can help, surely be able to do something and get my returns label for me
I wouldn't take it to a Hermes shop if you are isolating with Covid.:eek:

Have you no family or friends who could print off a Returns label for you and then do the necessary? Even if they had to go to the local library, for example, to access a printer to do the label.

Have you no family or friends who could print off a Returns label for you and then do the necessary? Even if they had to go to the local library, for example, to access a printer to do the label.
I forwarded the email to someone at my work to print and it didn't work. I've got 14 days to get it sent back

Is that new name of the Aberdonian strain? It wont be as contagious as they don't like to part with f##kall.

If Hermes are delivering, we will have a new strip out by the time it gets delivered. :))

Back