Robert Prytz - Video

I find it hard to believe that a team featuring Prytz, Bett and Cooper never won the league.

Prytz was a lovely footballer.

Thanks for posting JS

Reactions: 8-1
Always liked the wee man as a player. Very talented lad.

Was lucky enough to get to know him and his family in a business capacity a number of years back.

Really lovely guy

In the game against the Mhanks where he scored from the corner he also had a shot that came down off the bar but over the line, as Scotsport proved on the Sunday. Would have put us 3-1 up. Ended up losing 3-2. Those Masonic refs again. Pritz was ahead of his time for us. Wish he had stayed for the Souness era.

Was working until last year with a good Rangers man that is marrying Robert Prytz daughter. Before my time and never realised how well he was thought of

His wife was a hairdresser in Harold Kramer at the top of Queen Street and very attractive she was too. Not that I was interested. :):)

Hit the booze quite bad but has recovered. He lost a fortune with bad agents and bad investments. Loved him as a player. Played in about 8 different countries.

He was a bit of a nearly man as I recall the sort of player who would beat three players then fall on his arse.
Add Russell to that midfield four and you’re talking about an array of talent we’d kill for nowadays.

Bett had all the ability in the world but really seemed to lack self motivation -infuriating didn't get close-that team lacked balance-a game like the SC final replay showed on their night they were superb but often struggled against teams. Quite a few enigmas amongst them.

Back