ROI v NI

NI looked the much better team in the first half. Why is it that football showcases the divide between NI and ROI, but when it comes to the rugby they've one team and they're all best buds? None of my mates from NI have ever been able to explain it.
Sectarian hatred basically.

Most sports associations were formed when all of Ireland was British. Rugby, hockey, cricket, golf etc all managed to continue with one governing body after the free state was formed.

The football people from the south however, (and I am paraphrasing here) said "we don't want to play with you orange b@stards and are forming our own association" and split from the IFA and formed the FAI.

Really should have pumped them there, far superior.

Humiliating stuff for Martin O’Neill, which is some consolation.

Thought N.I deserved to win handsomely
Just a reminder as good as the young LB was we have a 26 year old Croatian international full back in our ranks.....so when do we talk about Saville being a star? Already trying to take games by the scruff ... Top talent.
Steven Davis....Yes....Yes please ASAP

Thought N.I deserved to win handsomely
Just a reminder as good as the young LB was we have a 26 year old Croatian international full back in our ranks.....so when do we talk about Saville being a star? Already trying to take games by the scruff ... Top talent.
Steven Davis....Yes....Yes please ASAP

Saville and Dallas are very good footballers.

NI have the makings of a right good side there if they can find the cutting edge up front.

Seriously, what game were you watching.:(

He should've scored but apart from that was lively and I thought decent.

I had a score on NI and I still canny believe I never got it up but I was well impressed with the Ulstermen..
Very easy pleased, you must like your wingers loseing the ball everytime they have it.

Great to see that we were much the better team tonight. A major transformation of our Euros team in a short period of time. Just need to be sharper in the final third.

Another game we should have won I'm sorry to say. %^*& the occupied 26 counties and %^*& their fucking scum fans who don't support their own country.

DsN0ZdxWsAAOipz

Dallas taking no prisoners with a horrible c*nt :)

Back