Rolling around and carrying on

We know they are going to do it but we keep on charging in giving them the opportunity.

Wright had about 4 silly ones

If it’s 0-0 or they are behind they are not doing it, simple. Pure gamesmanship.

Personally if they can do it in Europe I don't know why we don't.
It's always the Scottish mentality to go in all guns blazing. They were street smart, we were not sadly.

Every side has players going down to easy at times, including our own. No point moaning about it as its always going to happen. Some say the players shouldn't give them the chance of going down but they would get run over the top off if they didn't try engage somehow.

It’s a huge reason why I can’t stand watching European teams. Some great footballers who are also cheating mofos. It’s pandemic levels right through the game now.

The foul against Wright at the touchline near the corner flag was a disgrace, he didnt even make contact not even close to touching the player and the lyon players goes down right at the linesmans feet and he still gives the foul, unbelievable.

Lyon deserved to win but all they had to do was fall over and they get a free kick. It is so frustrating to watch. The guy near the end I don't even think tav made contact but you'd have thought he had just took his leg off
That was so infuriating. I was screaming at the TV to roll him off the pitch and carry on. They're a better team than us and don't need to do that. That's probably the worst thing.

We need to do the same and play the game more intelligently, we’re getting taught by teams who take the boos but win the free kicks and run down the clock.

It's even more annoying against teams like Lyon. The better team and already winning comfortably, really no need for it.

Ref was terrible too
Agree, I thought the ref was decent in the first half, but the diving from Lyon in the second half was embarrassing, and he fell for it.

Back