Ronaldo agrees £3.3 million a week contract with Al Nassr

Ronaldo knows he's done at the top level isn't quite ready to give up but doesn't want to slog out another pre season etc. Get a shit load of tax free money set up his family for generations maybe do some charity stuff.

Fair play to him I say

If that was the real translation then wow.

Insecure as fck.

I don't know if the translation is 100% accurate but if you've watched his Piers Morgan interview then it really wouldn't surprise me.

He seemed to take great delight in being the most followed athlete on social media for example. He wore it as a badge of honour. Fair enough I guess but I'd imagine stuff like that keeps him up at night whereas I genuinely don't think Messi would give a toss.

Paying a 37 year old 3.3 million a week.....an obscene amount of money. As others have indicated how much money does he need.....he's already a multi millionaire many times over. He sounds a greedy bastard tbh.

Being dumped by your club
Being dumped on the biggest international stage as you are done.

Not quite how he expected it to go here eh. Shop window indeed

I think he's denying this move now. It will be interesting to see where he ends up.

The guys is an utter helmet and always has been. Remember him scoring the 4th in the Champions League final win over Atletico and whipping his top off as if he had just beat them single-handedly.

He's never been a team player but now his talent is on the decline he can no longer get away with having everything on his terms. Its great to know how much that must be killing him.

Already a billionaire but you can't really blame him tbh.

Judging from his performances in the last year he's clearly finished at the absolute top level so fair play to him. What a career.

Greeting faced bastard. Last night made me just detest the guy.

Team mates celebrated a great win, and he was overshadowed by Ramos who was superb.

Then he walked off on his own as the team celebrated.

If it's not about him, he's not interested.

Horrible wee lady's front bottom.

Back