Ronaldo agrees £3.3 million a week contract with Al Nassr

Good on him, at this stage in his career he's f*ck all left to prove.

Coast his way into retirement with some tax-free oil money.
Exactly that, he’s hopefully realised his time at the very top is up, as is Messi’s. Let them choose where they can enjoy life now with their families and be safe in the knowledge that their grandkids will want for nothing either, in fact probably their grand kids grand kids!!!

Never seen such an insecure superstar as Ronaldo. Incredible talent, got the looks and the body, gets adored throughout world but you always feel that he’s not happy and lives his life comparing it to others.

He’ll probably sign for the Saudis just to show he can get paid more than Messi.

He was boasting to Piers Morgan that he had more social media followers than Messi.

Count the Ballon d'Ors buddy.

18 goals in a woeful Man utd side last season. That´s a very decent return.

Still has plenty to offer high level clubs in europe.

Have you watched him in the World Cup? He's trying to do step overs and falling over the ball.

At this stage in his career he's basically a penalty box striker. Nothing wrong with that, simply that age has caught up with him. Still a deadly finisher and excellent in the air.

I thought he would go back to sporting Lisbon as well.

But 3m a week is mental money even if he’s playing in a sh1thope of a league.

Come and play football for us for two years and your grandkids’ grandkids should never have to work a day in their lives

Wee Billy- ‘Bolt’
Comments like this take the posters personal experience and apply it to Ronaldo.

He’s not some normal guy, he’s already worth £500m, and has multiple businesses and investments bringing in millions. His grandkids already won’t have to work a day in their lives, especially as his sons look to be following in his footsteps footballing wise.

Ronaldo defines himself by the records he sets and holds. Being the highest paid player is his motivation, as it’s the only way going forward he can claim to be at an elite level.

Comments like this take the posters personal experience and apply it to Ronaldo.

He’s not some normal guy, he’s already worth £500m, and has multiple businesses and investments bringing in millions. His grandkids already won’t have to work a day in their lives, especially as his sons look to be following in his footsteps footballing wise.

Ronaldo defines himself by the records he sets and holds. Being the highest paid player is his motivation, as it’s the only way going forward he can claim to be at an elite level.
No, he’s been offered £340m to play football for two years at the end of his career. Doesn’t matter how much money you already have… that’s an offer no man can refuse imo

As if someone, anyone, is going to knock back £3m a week FFS.

Who cares how much money he has already. This is a guy whose career at the top level is clearly over yet he has done it all in the game. There's nothing left for him to prove so why not go and make that ridiculous amount of money in semi retirement?

Not like he is pissing off at 27 having won nothing in Europe.
He has more money than he could ever spend. Trust me. If had the money he has. I would knock it back. No doubt. Not everyone's life is ruled by the coin.

Imagine being that disturbed over a footballer, especially one as good as Cristiano Ronaldo.
I think it’s hilarious that yourself, Dynamo (and a fair few others) get so wound up by my thoughts and opinions on a footballer that doesn’t play for Rangers. My mere presence in these threads seems raise the blood pressure a lot. It can’t be healthy :))

I think it’s hilarious that yourself, Dynamo (and a fair few others) get so wound up by my thoughts and opinions on a footballer that doesn’t play for Rangers. My mere presence in these threads seems raise the blood pressure a lot. It can’t be healthy :))
Ah, the old turn it around tactic.

You are definitely the healthy one in these threads mate.

Ah, the old turn it around tactic.

You are definitely the healthy one in these threads mate.
Tactic? Some of you seen mildly obsessed by my thoughts on the player, you’ve just been so focussed on me you’ve failed to spot the irony. But I hope you get better mate.

Tactic? Some of you seen mildly obsessed by my thoughts on the player, you’ve just been so focussed on me you’ve failed to spot the irony. But I hope you get better mate.
Aye we're all obsessed with you Spooge hahaha. Absolute weirdo.

There isn’t a single person on this thread who wouldn’t take that. I’d be buying out Elon Musk at Tesla afterwards.
Of course we wouldn’t but we are not multi millionaires many times over.
He could retire now and it would make little difference to his lifestyle.
Everyone on this thread could retire after a week of that money and it would change their and their childrens lives forever.

He could have signed the pre-contract in a few weeks. No need whatsoever for the cringe interview. Sensational player but a complete throbber of a guy.

At least move somewhere that isn’t a complete toilet . Chosen one of the most miserable countries in the world with a junior league to retire

Fuckin mental!

I dont get why these guys need a vast amount of money to live on.

Nice house, cars and property which we can only dream of, but they always seem to draw a commanding fee and contract.

Suppose that is what the agent is for.

Not giving a shit about a client, just furnishing his own pocket.

Knows he doesn't have the game to play at the highest level anymore and that Messi is a superior player so cashing in.

No ones ever catching his goal records now, will bang them and stat pad his record to the extreme in that league.

As a wise man said,you can't eat principles.He's got all the tin medals he needs.Good for him I say.The big handsome lucky bassa!

TBH still a decent player but I think this WC has shown us and CR that age catches up with everybody eventually.

At least move somewhere that isn’t a complete toilet . Chosen one of the most miserable countries in the world with a junior league to retire
“a complete toilet”…how many times have you been to Saudi mate ?

Back