Ronaldo poleaxes opponent

If you (OP) think that is "poleaxing" i hope you didn't watch football in the 70s-late 80s.
Greig,Forsyth, Jackson,Gregor Stevens, Souness, Hurlock etc. Now these boys knew how to poleaxe somebody.

If you (OP) think that is "poleaxing" i hope you didn't watch football in the 70s-late 80s.
Greig,Forsyth, Jackson,Gregor Stevens, Souness, Hurlock etc. Now these boys knew how to poleaxe somebody.
Jesus, mate

Still on it since Sunday.

Thank goodness that wasn't in Scotland, it would be an anti-Irish hate crime and Humza would be gunning for him

Amazed he got away with that with VAR on the go. Striking the face is meant to be red no matter how hard a hit... is it not?

ref kept him on the pitch so we could all get a laugh at duffy later in the match. Well played ref! ;)

You can try to make out Ronaldo has done enough to get carded but at worst he pushes him in the shoulder.

0’Shea is the real fanny who looks at him, thinks about it and then drops holding his heid like he’s been chinned.

You can try to make out Ronaldo has done enough to get carded but at worst he pushes him in the shoulder.

0’Shea is the real fanny who looks at him, thinks about it and then drops holding his heid like he’s been chinned.
After standing right next to Ronaldo (fair enough) and kicking the ball away like a petulant child.

Back