Row K enclosures

EKBB

Official Ticketer
Anyone on here sit there? How is the view? Can you see over to the Govan side ok?

I sit in row J West enclosure, SW3, only time you might struggle is when there is any action down at the Copland end, punters all stand up to see what's happening so your view can be blocked at times, otherwise I like my seat.

I'm row J, SE4. The view is good, hard to see the touchline at the Govan and it's a little bit hard to see what's happening in the Broomloan box but it's not too bad.

I've just bought row H in SW5 so I may struggle to see much at all, but it's the only place I could get 2 seats together so it'll have to do....

We're in SE 2 M49,50,51,52 otherwise known as the Old Bastard Loyal.:D

You'll know us by our noise.:)

NS.

I was SW1 right near the tunnell row L, i loved my seat great view and great fans around me which made it better. Didn't have any problems viewing any parts of the field.

God help the hunks on here going on about the view from their seats,they wouldn't have survived the old Ibrox,getting crushed,pished on, and blocked from seeing the game :) bring it back I say :):)

im in row m east enclosure,, wouldn't change my seat if I'm honest, I am well happy enough with the view from there,

Back