RSEA Bowls Day at Partick

RSEA

Official Ticketer
tarfch.jpg

Just a quick word to say a massive thanks to Broomhill Loyal and all connected with Partick Bowling Club who today played host to the 3rd QE2 Diamond Jubilee Trophy sponsored on this occasion by Vital and MX.

91 bowlers took part in the competition, hosted in friendship and good humour for the Erskine Home.

Thanks go to the pubs clubs individuals and businesses who also provided funding and spobsorship.

Thanks also to the bar staff and caterers who kept the troops watered and fed. - top marks

And to everyone who bought merchandise and raffles
And to those who supplied prizes too.

Special thanks as always to Grailpr

I know ehatcthe project estimate figure for the day is, but I'll leave that to Broomhill Loyal to reveal later tomorrow evening when he's sober.

Rangers Family at its best.

WATP
SPECTEMUR AGENDO

RN2

Tourney results to follow......

Thanks to Largs loyalist and mx financial services for a great day out. Team Stamperland (mx services) didn't get out of the groups but had a great day and great fun with bears Bowling for a great cause. Thanks go to all who arranged it and those who took part in making it such a great day and of course Partick Bowling club for letting their premises

A big thank you too broomhill loyal, partick bowling club, Murray, tam and all helped make this a great day. From my team drumoyne bc and myself well done all.... hope we raised loads on money!!!!!.....

Brilliant day,even though I played like a coo. Well done to all involved that made the day a success. Fantastic amount of money raised and if Cheesey could get as near to the Jack as he did the buffet,he'd be some booler

A huge thank you to all who took part in yesterday's Rangers Supporters Erskine Appeal Bowls Tournament at Partick Bowling Club. A great day was had by all. £5745 was raised for Erskine.

Just surfaced.
What a day, wife, niece, son and myself had a ball.
Finished up behind bar in my own club and have just been told we left at half three this morning.
What a great bunch of lads, and special thanks to the Partick boys for the invite into committee room after it.
Terrific amount of money raised for Erskine.

Back