RTV - Managers Match Reaction

People forgetting who we were playing tonight some people need a f*cking reality check. Fed up with the negativity on this forum.

I don’t think it’s stemming from tonight, people are stating that some results are papering the cracks of poor performances and getting shot down for it.

We’ve been poor and people are rightly wondering what is making this happen.

I don’t think it’s stemming from tonight, people are stating that some results are papering the cracks of poor performances and getting shot down for it.

We’ve been poor and people are rightly wondering what is making this happen.
We haven’t been at our best but there are other factors such as covid and injuries give it time to calm down and we will get back to our best. Patience.

We haven’t been at our best but there are other factors such as covid and injuries give it time to calm down and we will get back to our best. Patience.
I agree, we have seen an almost first 11 enough to still question our performances now though.

Do you think SG has his head buried in the sand like some who are willing to sweep our poor start under the carpet?

He has spoke out on our poor start and stated we needed to kickstart our performances many a time.

I’m far from worried about us, I know what we can do when we are at it. We beed to get back there quick though.

We clearly lack a bit of creativity in the middle and look like we lack a bit of pace in areas, but I honestly didn’t think we were that bad tonight.
We created a few chances and were unlucky not to at least get a goal against a very athletic well drilled team packed full of talent.

We Seem to be very unlucky with knocks and injuries at the moment. Our hunt for a full strength side available looks like it will continue for another week at least.

Back