Russell Martin

Shat myself with that headline. I know over the years we will sign some bad players again but please, please I just could not face players like him again

Horrific horrific footballer, hope he's not attempting to coach defending at Walsall!

Gutter, we could really have done with his not winning headers, passing the ball to the opposition strikers and generally woefulness :eek::D

Horrific horrific footballer, hope he's not attempting to coach defending at Walsall!
The scary thing is he was more than likely earning at the very least £500k a year for his efforts, and no doubt more. Meanwhile most of us on here could be brilliant at our jobs and no matter what they are not get close to a quarter of that.

Good luck to the fella .

Sometimes I don’t get the snide comments on players ,the guy did his best yes he’s not good enough but can’t folk just wish him luck and leave it at that .

Seconded. Utterly gash but a big ride. Best of luck to him.

Good luck to him, seems a decent lad.

He was horrendous for us though, absolutely awful.

I wish him well.

He came, he loved the place, he tried, but he just wasn't at the standard needed.

Good luck to him

Did the two pricks that gave him sectarian abuse ever get caught? Funny how all kinds of phuk gets kicked up when it's one of theirs

I honestly thought he was shocking before we signed him but fcuk me, he was even worse. I'm amazed he's found a football league club. He'd be a stand out Sunday league player but he'll go down as one of the worst ever to play with us.

I was seriously shitting myself that he was joining in the summer. Was adamant we had signed him on a similar deal to Jamie Murphy in january. Thank %^*& I was wrong :D

Good luck to the fella .

Sometimes I don’t get the snide comments on players ,the guy did his best yes he’s not good enough but can’t folk just wish him luck and leave it at that .
Yes, what you say is fair enough, Blue Tack, but when one of the headlines read
“Ex Rangers ace takes up player-coach role, got to confess that the name of Russell Martin didn’t strike me as someone who would satisfy the description.

Back