Ryan Kent

Bigbluebeard

If you cant see what he brings to the team even when he is playing below par then I don't know what else to say.

A shift and a half, one error when he stood flat footed and let someone run off him in the first half.

His ability to drop deep take the ball with his back to goal shouldn't be sniffed at either.

If you cant see what he brings to the team even when he is playing below par then I don't know what else to say.

A shift and a half, one error when he stood flat footed and let someone run off him in the first half.

His ability to drop deep take the ball with his back to goal shouldn't be sniffed at either.
I’m so glad this was a positive post.
Not what I expected at all.

He got nice ovation when getting subbed. Absolutely everyone around about me was standing applauding.

I thought he was poor today. Too many moves broke down with him. Think he might be carrying an injury or something.
Of course but my point is his work off the ball, Gary Mac basically said some played with injuries the day, he's certainly one of them but to put in a shift like that was brilliant.

Hopefully this international break will do Ryan the world of good and he can come back in better form and injury free.

Did well today, imo.

He’s a threat every time he’s on the ball.

Having him on the pitch offers us a completely different dimension.

Not at his scintillating best, but a decent showing.

Off form & confidence low - it's obvious.

I hope he's still here on 1 September when am sure both will start to return.

No doubting his commitment, he's just lacking technically at the moment for some reason and his shooting has become very erratic.

Back