Sandy Jardine Stand sign going back up but different font.

Same , not a fan of naming stands tbh, not taking away from what the great men did for our club mind.
Yes mate - no taking anything away form him - but i'm not sure naming the stand and having his name emblazoned across it was necessary at all. Felt a little knee-jerk at the time if I'm honest.

And you don't go to the big clubs and big stadia around the world and see "The Family Stand" dominate the top of a stand like ours :( Looks shit and totally not needed. But that shows you how out of touch people are within our club when it comes to stuff like this.

Wraps round the Club Deck stairwells, 'community videos' and now this kind of stuff. There are people at our club making decisions who I would not want making decisions about what I have for breakfast !!

Might be small things to some people but it captures the mindset of the inner sanctum of our great club - and it's not great from a fans perspective.

The F.C. is higher than the Rangers. Got to say it looks cheap would have preferred a backlight sign

Look at the “ Sandy” lettering, it’s totally off square it’s so bad it’s almost like it’s deliberate :eek:

If the SLO is on here can he please let the club know how bad this looks

Look at the “ Sandy” lettering, it’s totally off square it’s so bad it’s almost like it’s deliberate :eek:

If the SLO is on here can he please let the club know how bad this looks
The SLO role has no influence mate.

Remember mate - clubs don't choose to have an SLO - it is a Uefa guideline that clubs HAVE to have an SLO. Hence why the role is minimal and the club generally see it as low level stuff that that have to fill a position for. "Send out some tweets about tickets and stuff and keep the punters quiet." That's about it in reality.

What a shambles. Compare the "Rangers Font" on our badge to that that has been put up. No, no, no! Notice we also have a white rim round the outside as well...

1024px-Rangers_FC.svg.png

Back