SC final - Tickets sent out

At 1543 I’m in by the skin of my teeth.

Will be at the arse end of the West Stand but I’m delighted just to have a ticket

Haven’t got an email yet. We’re MyGers / Season tickets / CCCS and above the points threshold. I presume the emails are being sent in batches?

Yeah that has been added. Strange I haven’t got an email.
Check your spam folder

Depends on your points these are the sale windows

IMG-1852.jpg

Right if I miss the deadline of 10am tomorrow can I still but mine? It says supporter's wishing to sit together are advised to buy at the same time. 1 of myers has lower points?

Right if I miss the deadline of 10am tomorrow can I still but mine? It says supporter's wishing to sit together are advised to buy at the same time. 1 of myers has lower points?
Yes, I'm in gold and our other ticket is in the second last window but I will be able to buy both at the same time tomorrow

Yes. If you wait until the lower window, you can buy both at the same time, If you are Friends and Family and buy in the same stand, then you will be seated together.

North Stand concession £30. Was there in 2022. Hope it's a good omen.
Also got my daughter a South Stand debenture from a friend. £60 though.

Anyone not got an email (not in junk) but the ticket is showing in order history part? Anyone able to share the link to buy perhaps?

Missed out by 7 points I have 1503. Waiting to see if it comes down any after Monday if not then think I’ll bin mygers as was only in it for hampden games

Thankfully my mate isn’t going so getting his ticket

Don't want to start a new thread just to ask this very specific question, but why am I only getting adult prices for the Killie game tomorrow? Wanted to take my 7 year old with me but don't fancy paying £40+ to get him into CD5 with me

I don't understand the lack of availability in the south stand. Got one in the North. Hopefully that's the last time we need to use that God awful ticketing process.

South Stand Upper not available gutted it’s the best view.

North Stand it is.

Had £60 in SeatSub credit for 2 games was able to use that £51 to purchase it didn’t think could’ve done it for Hampden so that’s not bad.

Back