SC final - Tickets sent out

No you are wrong mate. Thats PRIORITY group 1 with 1723+ points.

I was asking about the tickets that may be remaining for Group 1 as per the email sent out.
The next step after these current window closes will be to lower the points total. It won't leave Priority Group 1 and is unlikely to drop very much.

No you are wrong mate. Thats PRIORITY group 1 with 1723+ points.

I was asking about the tickets that may be remaining for Group 1 as per the email sent out.
He’s not wrong.
Everyone who has been offered a ticket is priority group 1- season ticket holder on CCCS with MyGers. They have 1510 MyGers points or more. If there are any tickets left after this sale then it will be priority group 1 with slightly fewer points (depending on how many, if any tickets are left)

I am not wrong it is group 1

I guess you asking if it drops down after 1510+?

Well that depends on the uptake
Mate read the email.

It clearly states Priorty Group 1 are 1st.

Then if any are remaining its goes to Group 1.

Why would I ask if it would drop to group 1 knowing that all gold with priority would get first take on tickets.

Now I’m not arguing with you just asked a simple question lol……

Mate read the email.

Why would I ask if it would drop to group 1 knowing that all gold with priority would get first take on tickets.

Mate you have no idea what you are talking about. This has been the same process for ages. You’ve had a least 4 people telling you how it works and you’re still arguing about it

Mate read the email.

Group 1 is group 1 those that meet the criteria priority top down

I don't know how much more I can put it across to you and guess you don't have enough points yet

I don't have the email as I am in group 3 = STH & MyGers

Happening to my mate. I’m logged in trying for him as he’s not got the best signal where he is.

Tried clearing cookies and no joy.

I eventually had to log out, clear cookies and for some reason turn off wi-fi and use 4g to get it to work.

Mate read the email.

Deary me, stop digging.

Group 1 is group 1 those that meet the criteria priority top down

I don't know how much more I can put it across to you and guess you don't have enough points yet

I don't have the email as I am in group 3 = STH & MyGers
Mate I have 1699 points as do my sons but my mate is on 1100 with ST Mygers CCS so was only asking if it might drop down to group 1 thats stated on email..

Mate I have 1699 points as do my sons but my mate is on 1100 with ST Mygers CCS so was only asking if it might drop down to group 1 thats stated on email..
I don’t think it’ll drop anywhere near 1100. Expect only a small drop if any at all.

Right we getting somewhere

You are group 1 as well and the points you and son have meet the sale criteria currently as for your mate no chance it would drop to 1100

If you stated that in the 1st place you got a better answer

You are group 1 as well and the points you and son have meet the sale criteria currently as for you mate no chance it would drop to 1100

You were doubting yourself, admit it:)

You are group 1 as well and the points you and son have meet the sale criteria currently as for you mate no chance it would drop to 1100

Could have worded initial post better i Suppose…….

Sorry mate bit below the belt……….
No worries more of small joke about reading emails!

The club communication at times isn't always the best and it is how you read it at the same time you now have I hope you have an understanding of how it works

You are Group 1 and you currently have enough points to meet the criteria

No worries more of small joke about reading emails!

The club communication at times isn't always the best and it is how you read it at the same time you now have I hope you have an understanding of how it works

You are Group 1 and you currently have enough points to meet the criteria
I have read it perfectly clear mate.

I know that I have my tickets it was for my mate who does not have the required points for the first batch of tickets in Priority Group 1.

Any remaining tickets then go to Group 1 that don’t have the required MyGers points and I was wondering if it would go as low as 1100 points. Others have said it probably not possible.

That was all I asked.

I have read it perfectly clear mate.

I know that I have my tickets it was for my mate who does not have the required points for the first batch of tickets in Priority Group 1.

Any remaining tickets then go to Group 1 that don’t have the required MyGers points and I was wondering if it would go as low as 1100 points. Others have said it probably not possible.

That was all I asked.
But you are still group 1 as well there is no difference in the group

If it drops down then Rangers should say in the email Priority Group 1 for those a well

But you are still group 1 as well there is no difference in the group

If it drops down then Rangers should say in the email Priority Group 1 for those a well
I’m not daft mate I know that.

I was asking if it might drop to that group others have said unlikely so lets leave it at that FFS….

Last edited:
Getting a bit concerned now. I have 1680 mygers points and im on cccs, it says purchased in my order history however I haven't received an email with the link to buy a ticket yet. Is that right?

Getting a bit concerned now. I have 1680 mygers points and im on cccs, it says purchased in my order history however I haven't received an email with the link to buy a ticket yet. Is that right?
Log on to the site and try buy it.

Check your junk emails for it

Back