SC final - Tickets sent out

Only West Stand available there. I had to wait till after 2pm to guarantee seats together with my son.

I need to wait til 6 to get ours together - is there anything left apart from west stand ?

Says 1 ticket max allowed even though I’ve not bought anything yet.

Shambles as per.
It always says that but if you go down to the purchase dropdown it will list your friends & family if you're registered for it. You just reselect the number you want and make sure you allocate one ticket to each F&F member. Then update your basket and you will be able to check out

£40 West here - bit faffy - had to reset my (I knew to be correct) password and make the payment three times. Probably just busy as the gate to the 6pm people had just opened.

Unable to purchase my tickets as it just keeps saying "A maximum of 1 tickets for RANGERS FC V CELTIC FC can be purchased." i've tried on 5 different browsers on two different devices and it's the same every fecking time. so tired of this ticketing system being shite.

Anyone any idea when North and South Stand seats will become available?
I just can't handle the West Stand these days.

Do we think after Monday there will be a drop in points? I’m sorted with a pals ticket but another mate has just missed out by 11 points

Also when do we think RSC allocations will be out

Unable to purchase my tickets as it just keeps saying "A maximum of 1 tickets for RANGERS FC V CELTIC FC can be purchased." i've tried on 5 different browsers on two different devices and it's the same every fecking time. so tired of this ticketing system being shite.
Post #261 any help?

Easy enough to get sorted only downside is west stand only - was going to take my old man but he’s 70 no chance he will be able to stand that long.

Post #261 any help?
nah, that's what i've done.
i've now tried on another device and browser, no luck.
tried buying one ticket in my own name, doesn't work.
tried logging into the other friends and family account to buy the tickets that way, same issue.
been at it for over an hour, and no joy.

Easy enough to get sorted only downside is west stand only - was going to take my old man but he’s 70 no chance he will be able to stand that long.
I'm in the same boat mate (same as your Dad, not you) :D
I can just about handle it if I'm in one of the side stands but if I'm in an "end" it's almost not worth while being there...especially at a stadium like Hampden.

No guarantee you would get a seated view anywhere these days, even in south upper.
That's true!
As I said earlier, I find it difficult to stand for 90mins and although I had a shite seat at the semi (row B, right at the corner flag) I thought at least I'd be able to sit for the whole game...only for everyone in front of me to stand for the whole game.
They were in the very front row with nobody in front of them so why?
I guess I'm just spoiled with my seat in The Main Stand where standing for the whole game is positively frowned upon!
;):D

Do we think after Monday there will be a drop in points? I’m sorted with a pals ticket but another mate has just missed out by 11 points

Also when do we think RSC allocations will be out
I think every Hampden game under MyGers so far has had some drop in points after the initial sale and there is also the usual return of unsold debenture tickets as well that happens. Its hard to know how many it will drop as there could be hundreds all on the same number of points below the current requirement.

Is there still a problem with Bank of Scotland Debit and Credit cards? Everytime I enter Credit Card details it puts me back to the start again. I had the same problem last year but thought it had been sorted.

I'm in the same boat mate (same as your Dad, not you) :D
I can just about handle it if I'm in one of the side stands but if I'm in an "end" it's almost not worth while being there...especially at a stadium like Hampden.
I finally succumbed to temptation.
Waited until the 8pm opening to see if North or South Stands became available but no joy.
West Stand it is!

nah, that's what i've done.
i've now tried on another device and browser, no luck.
tried buying one ticket in my own name, doesn't work.
tried logging into the other friends and family account to buy the tickets that way, same issue.
been at it for over an hour, and no joy.
Normally just leaving it for half an hour works as that automatically empties your basket. I've had the same problem in the past and that was the only way round it as there was nothing showing in the basket.

Normally just leaving it for half an hour works as that automatically empties your basket. I've had the same problem in the past and that was the only way round it as there was nothing showing in the basket.
i left it 45 minutes and went back and it worked. absolute nightmare, hopefully, this new system actually works properly.

i left it 45 minutes and went back and it worked. absolute nightmare, hopefully, this new system actually works properly.
Thankfully you were guaranteed a ticket, it's worse when it's fastest finger first. Fortunately it worked fine but slowly for me when it got to the 8pm window for our second ticket

I think a lot of it is to do with the fact it's the only part of Hampden you're guaranteed a good view. I've had awful views near the front of the North Stand and South Stand Lower.
We will never know - but it’s obvious that there is a demand for a decent view that counters the ‘I need to stand ‘ brigade

Anyone in the last block of mygers sales not getting their access from 9am this morning?

Mine is showing that the points total nit available and that’s me clicking in via the ticket allocation email link.

Anyone in the last block of mygers sales not getting their access from 9am this morning?

Mine is showing that the points total nit available and that’s me clicking in via the ticket allocation email link.
The points have dropped to 1510 now

Give it a try

Back