SC final - Tickets sent out

Didn't think she would make it, Just boils my piss she goes to everything and loses out to hospitality who pick and choose
Same here mate. Less of an issue on Bears who go to everything but

As Rangers Supporters, we are all equal. Just some are more equal than others.

I've had my shot at corp. too but at least I had my season ticket then as well.

My big brother followed all the way through the climb back up the divisions. Not in MyGers, so doesn't get a sniff either. He's now thinking of rapping it, the team he has supported all his life through thick and thin.

I’ve got the requirement now with the drop but my son doesn’t as he’s a good bit behind me. So need to wait for any sale after this lot, so think we’ll be tv viewers for this one.

I'm a women's season ticket away from a brief for this. Hate having to play the game, but won't make the same mistake for next year.

In other news, there's already a handful of tickets for our end up on the secondary sites at £550 plus. Scumbag behaviour.

I'm a women's season ticket away from a brief for this. Hate having to play the game, but won't make the same mistake for next year.

In other news, there's already a handful of tickets for our end up on the secondary sites at £550 plus. Scumbag behaviour.
Any Rangers season ticket holder caught ticket touting for this match, or any match for that matter should lose their season ticket

Anyone know when the tickets are likely to be sent out?

I normally just take standard delivery, but this time I paid extra for Special Delivery, just in case a ticket for a game of this importance is suddenly “lost” in the post.

I normally just take standard delivery, but this time I paid extra for Special Delivery, just in case a ticket for a game of this importance is suddenly “lost” in the post.
Doesn't really answer the question but you should get a notification from Royal Mail with a delivery date when the club book the delivery, have paid the extra for the last few Hampden games and always got a notification with a delivery date.

Doesn't really answer the question but you should get a notification from Royal Mail with a delivery date when the club book the delivery, have paid the extra for the last few Hampden games and always got a notification with a delivery date.
Cheers. I’m actually on holiday next week and won’t be home, hence the question, I was hoping they might be sent out this week.

Failing that I hope the Post Office holds it until I get back

I go Special Delivery for finals / Old Firms. Taking no chances!!

As other poster says it's handy getting tracking info on the Royal Mail app.

According to sales window 9am this morning.
I've found out this current window ends tomorrow at 9am.

Seems it's then open to all points as long as they meet the group 1 criteria, not 100% on that though.

I've found out this current window ends tomorrow at 9am.

Seems it's then open to all points as long as they meet the group 1 criteria, not 100% on that though.
It won't go to the remaining group 1 if it does drop - too wide a points range for that

If there's any left they'll do it in stages - dropping by a set amount of points per drop

Otherwise someone on lower points could get ahead of someone on higher points

It won't go to the remaining group 1 if it does drop - too wide a points range for that

If there's any left they'll do it in stages - dropping by a set amount of points per drop

Otherwise someone on lower points could get ahead of someone on higher points
That sounds more likely. Hoping it drops low enough for me and my boy to get two.

What's the chances of it dropping again. I'm on 1490 points

Did those who managed to get on in the drop receive an email to say the points had dropped and was available to purchase?

Log in on your rangers account and go to My Account. There is a loyalty points section . Its written on there
Thanks Baldadonis but I am still not seeing it, below is a screen shot of what I can see
MyGers.png

Thanks Baldadonis but I am still not seeing it, below is a screen shot of what I can see
MyGers.png
When you log in, on the menu on the right hand side, near the bottom where it says Hi (your name) click on that and on the next page scroll to Loyalty Points and your total is there.

When you log in, on the menu on the right hand side, near the bottom where it says Hi (your name) click on that and on the next page scroll to Loyalty Points and your total is there.
My God, in 15 years of using this website that is the first time I have ever clicked on the Welcome, I had absolutely no idea, Thanks Gers55 really appreciated, unfortunately I only have 1265 points.

Back