Score predictions v Braga

Don’t do predictions but the fact our form has fell of a cliff and this team are in good form, you wouldn’t expect much.
Play the the slow, ponderous, no movement crap we’ve being playing and Braga will win, need to see the Rangers pre winter break.

2-1 Rangers. Alfie double to keep his remarkable euro run going and get his confidence up again.

I think we'll win in a 5 goal thriller, go to Braga and lose 1-0 to a late goal and lose the tie on away goals.

They're on form, haven't seen defeat in 2020 and have swept aside all of Portugal's big guns in the last few weeks.

3-0 Rangers - Morelos hatty.

Hoping for at least a 1-0 result to take a lead over there. But I’d take any result where they fail to score an away goal to give us the edge heading to the 2nd leg.

Call me Mr doom and gloom but 0-2 Braga. I think we're up against an impressive side tonight and given our form I'm struggling to foresee positives. I hope I am proved very wrong.

Tonight is a chance to get our confidence back and the atmosphere at Ibrox on a European night is a different level to what is is, thankfully, on a match day. I fancy us but the main mission tonight is keeping a clean sheet

We seem to raise the bar in Europe, think the style of play suits us, throw in the weather, temperature it might be a leveller. Bears 2 Braga 0

Think Europe has seen most of our best displays this season, def a tougher game than it looked when the draw was first made but I think a packed and bouncing Ibrox can help the team get back to the form shown before the break , 1-0 to the famous for me

I’m going for 2-0 the famous, think the first goal
will come from a penalty. So whoever the dedicated penalty taker is tonight!

Back