Scott McKenna

Had a couple of very strong performances against us last season. Safe to say his form has dipped this season, he was poor yesterday.

He is big and strong, looks okay in a defence that sits deep whereas on a high line he gets
done by decent movement

A dreadful carthorse of a defender made to look good because of our national obsession of long ball tactics and physical style of play.

When Scotty Bhoy looks back on his washed up career at 31, his highlights will have been finishing second in the SPL and getting the household name of Morelos sent off twice as he looks on with anger and envy whilst watching La Liga in his local boozer in Fife with alfie banging in the winner for Barcelona. He will think I one touched that man with my elbow.

he's just a big lump that can kick things, for some reason that means people overlook his ability (or lack of)

see gary kenneth

I think he is pretty decent to be honest, would be pretty pleased if we for example managed to produce a player like him - would most likely have meant not having to buy a Katic for example.

In numerous games last season we had very little answer to him.

I suspect the 'friendly media' have been told that Shame FC are likely to bid and therefore he's to be portrayed as a Scottish Baresi.

The poets signing cosgrove would be hilarious.
They won't pay what Aberdeen would demand from them, not for a player like that.

I'm still in disbelief that they allegedly had a £5m bid for McKenna rejected.

We can't or don't produce class centre backs in Scotland anymore, hence the reason we as a club don't have any in our first team squad, perhaps in the future SG. will find some kids like Gordon McQueen/Willie Miller/or Big Eck?

Let's be honest, with the move to ban heading in youth football, we are hardly going to be developing an all round centre half any time soon.

Couldn't believe when the email came through from the youth league telling our 2010's team to immediately stop practicing headers and discourage it in games.

Let's be honest, with the move to ban heading in youth football, we are hardly going to be developing an all round centre half any time soon.

Couldn't believe when the email came through from the youth league telling our 2010's team to immediately stop practicing headers and discourage it in games.
This will help in developing better defenders though, heading is easily learned, technique isn't.

Keeping the ball grounded at young ages will lead to better footballers

Would be shocked if they went for Cosgrove. Delighted because he’s absolutely garbage, but still shocked.
I can’t see him getting a game for them, but they could buy and loan back to stop him from playing against them.

Back