Airdrie/Partick (and Tuesday fixtures of lesser importance)

Heading to Montrose v Caley. cant see anything but an Inverness win, Montrose always over achieving to make play offs each year, always seem to win the home leg then get destroyed in the away.
Hoping for a good game either way, mon the mo!

Would love to see airdrie go up for something different in the league.

I know it’s another plastic pitch but think they would have a decent support and would bring something to the league more than what st johnstone or ross county have.

I know it’s another plastic pitch but think they would have a decent support and would bring something to the league more than what st johnstone or ross county have.

i'm firmly in the camp of wanting 2 teams up every season to freshen it up
playoff should be about rewarding success in doing relatively well in your division - not rewarding failure in the league above

The games have kicked off.

Airdrie v Thistle is live on the Bbc Scotland channel - Sky 11

And on BBc iPlayer and BBc Sport website.

I'm with you mate, just for the chance of seeing a couple of union flags in the away end.

Y'know it seems like only yesterday when the spivs were chasing Rhys McCabe out the door for a pittance so that they could shove the transfer fee in their pockets.

What utter vermin they were. So different from our board these days, which is composed of absolute cowards and complete and utter incompetents.

Can’t believe that header from the corner boy had the freedom of the box to do better
Need to bury this mob tonight, otherwise I'll be forced to watch the second leg from Firhill with that atrocious record Sylvia by Focus blasting away in the background during the build-up.

Bad enough having to suffer a woman pundit without adding that music crime to it.

Ah, bugger.

Nurse just told me I've to go downstairs for an x-ray, and they don't even have the decency to wait until half-time.

The state of our NHS, ladies and gentlemen, it's a crying shame.

Y'know it seems like only yesterday when the spivs were chasing Rhys McCabe out the door for a pittance so that they could shove the transfer fee in their pockets.

What utter vermin they were. So different from our board these days, which is composed of absolute cowards and complete and utter incompetents.

He was hardly dragged out of Ibrox kicking and screaming.

Airdrie keeper should have caught or punched that one. just watched the cross drop, no attempt to go for it.

Thistle been better team since they equalised not sure what Airdrie defence/keeper were doing there.

Half time in the League One-to-Championship Play Offs (semi finals, first leg), and it’s advantage Accies.

1-0 up at Alloa. No score in the other game, Montrose v Inverness.

Half time in the League One-to-Championship Play Offs (semi finals, first leg), and it’s advantage Accies.

1-0 up at Alloa. No score in the other game, Montrose v Inverness.
Good.

F*ck Proxy Mick, and whatever devil-worshipper he's got managing that shower of bastards just now.

Back