Season book covers

Shb36u

Just got a season ticket and I remember a thread where some pretty good covers could be bought. Any have the link handy where to buy them.

Bought a couple from a link on here

To be honest there fine but I keep mine in my wallet now

I forgot mine once and had to go back to the house. Decided to keep it in my wallet

Maybe wallet is better....
Yea mate, the amount of times I forgot mine when it was in a wee plastic holder was ridiculous.

Mrs was getting fed up having to drive to the louden to drop it off so easier just putting it in the wallet.

Always keep mine in my wallet even over close season. Would hate to get all the way to Ibrox then realise I’d left it in the house.

Season book covers, where is the option for the book when you renew?

Is the season book anything like this?

jfjgog.jpg

First thing I thought when I read the heading was that there would be someone questioning the word "book", didn't have to look far, FF at its best!

Does anyone know what the design on the smart card will be this year?

Always curious to see the new one every year as there have been some cracking designs over the last few years

Just got a season ticket and I remember a thread where some pretty good covers could be bought. Any have the link handy where to buy them.

The only people I hear referring to a season ticket as a season book is Tims. Even when we had a book we still generally referred to it as a season ticket

Bought from here for last few years but can’t this time as it seems you have to have a paypal account.Really wanted The Founding Fathers wallet.

You don’t need to have a PayPal account mate. There’s option to pay by card or PayPal buddy

First thing I thought when I read the heading was that there would be someone questioning the word "book", didn't have to look far, FF at its best!

The fact that someone called it a 'season book' to begin with screams "look at me", as though calling it that makes you an uber fan who has had one for so long that you think that's what they are still called (although not really).

It's a bit like my mother in law calling a radio a 'wireless'. Just because That's what it used to be called doesn't make it right.

Back