Season ticket ads

TN8

Saw one on the electronic board at Charing Cross station this morning, big handsome pic of the gaffer with "Let's Go" on it.

Can't remember if we've done this much before, but certainly notice the vermin's ones.

Great to see us getting a bit of a visible presence again in OUR city, hopefully the new kits will be out soon and it will really take off. It's been too long.

Strips could be mid August according to H&H but nothing concrete just another rumour.

Can’t wait to buy our tops.

Good to see us advertising in the city centre, let’s go!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TN8
The tide is turning in every aspect and it feels really good to be a Ranger again. We've had a torrid 6 years, but I genuinely think this is now our time.

Seen these around myself this week, Queen St station and at a couple of the bus stops at George Square, the gaffer looking resplendent in his club suit and tie.

Yesterday the subway stairs on the way out of Buchanan Street had adverts all the way up. I had a wee chuckle to myself as they are kind of redundant now that they sold out almost instantly!

This is a far more cost effective way of getting the clubs name out there than opening a shop in eg. Buchanan Street. A few well placed billboards with the web address to purchase strips etc. Just need a good megastore app to bring us into 21st century.

The tide is turning in every aspect and it feels really good to be a Ranger again. We've had a torrid 6 years, but I genuinely think this is now our time.

I made this point this morning when we walked by the one at the Hydro coming into work. This wouldn't have happened years ago. It's all these wee things that make the difference. It's time to get our city back.

Back