Season ticket BR 2

Bee-D

Hi all
My son just got two tickets for BR 2 he's just noticed that there in two different rows C.C and DD the thing is one of the tickets is for my grandson whos only 7 years old surely TO will sort that out.

Hi all
My son just got two tickets for BR 2 he's just noticed that there in two different rows C.C and DD the thing is one of the tickets is for my grandson whos only 7 years old surely TO will sort that out.
With the huge sales, you could really struggle to get that sorted.

In same boat with my tickets and 7 year old but no choice but to run with it. Don't see how club can sort that if other seats taken even though would love to be wrong

The folk beside me purchased a good old half charger at xmas there, Granda in my row, daughter row in front and Grandson in row in front of her...

All same seats but in 3 difference rows, unfortunately the ticket office i am assuming won’t be able to do anything if all the seats around them are purchased season tickets

However you may get good folk arouns you who will move about on the day which usually happens

The folk beside me purchased a good old half charger at xmas there, Granda in my row, daughter row in front and Grandson in row in front of her...

All same seats but in 3 difference rows, unfortunately the ticket office i am assuming won’t be able to do anything if all the seats around them are purchased season tickets

However you may get good folk arouns you who will move about on the day which usually happens

I'm in Govan FR 5 so i cant help them only hope TO can work some magic

The best bet is if decent people around you allow the wee man to sit next to his dad . The ticket office cannot change it .

The best bet is if decent people around you allow the wee man to sit next to his dad . The ticket office cannot change it .

That often happens in other stands and I've done it myself but not so easy in the Family Section as people have their own kids with them.

I remember many years ago during 9 in a row I took my son who would be 5 at the time and there were two seats between ours.The guys offered to move along so we could sit together and the little git said no, it's OK :(

For years we had an ST about 4 seats apart and people just move if you say to them. The row behind me no-one ever sits in the same seat 2 games in a row.

Never sat in my 'own' seat for many years in Gf7...wee girl sat with her Dad while I used (hers) the one directly behind.

Took my Scouse Dad up to a game and bought him the ticket that was always empty (different person) two away from me. I Asked the old bloke who sat next to me to swap with my Dad for the day..." No chance, I've sat here for over 20yrs" was his reply ffs.:eek::rolleyes:

People will generally shuffle around. My sons is a row back and a few across in br2. Never usually a problem.

Next season might be different though

Good luck

There is one seat between myself and 7 yr old grandson, BF3, I'm hoping that, whoever the kindly bear is between us, they'll shuffle up one. However if not I'm close enough to him.

Hi all
Are the 2 seats different rows but same numbers, so one could be directly in front of the other ?

Hi all
I would contact the ticket office as soon as possible to see if they can help you.

I couldn’t get my daughter next to me either, she’s had to miss out.

Hope you get it sorted OP

Back