Season ticket questions

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
ive for mine.
But looking to get a couple for the broomie4bears outcome. I’ve just realised I said I want two in the broomloan rear, and want an adult and kids ticket, will I be able to do this?

Also, when I renewed my own, I had to go into the ticket office to get them. I believe the new tickets have to be bought online. Is that correct?

New tickets can only be bought today only me or over the phone. Someone posted the link last night, starts at nine so get in quick.

The broomloan rear is the family stand so one kid and one adult will be fine. Although there the kids ticket won’t include the smelly’s game.

From RFC SLO on Twitter;

Those on the waiting list for STs should have received a link for tomorrow’s ST sale - please use this link or the number provided on the email to purchase tickets from 9am tomorrow. Tickets will not be available to purchase from the ticket centre in person.

ive for mine.
But looking to get a couple for the broomie4bears outcome. I’ve just realised I said I want two in the broomloan rear, and want an adult and kids ticket, will I be able to do this?

Also, when I renewed my own, I had to go into the ticket office to get them. I believe the new tickets have to be bought online. Is that correct?

I know you intend to use these for charity purposes so reach out to Greg SLO tel 0141 580 8670 see if he can help you out as it could be all gone early this morning as waiting list have been sent links.

From RFC SLO on Twitter;

Those on the waiting list for STs should have received a link for tomorrow’s ST sale - please use this link or the number provided on the email to purchase tickets from 9am tomorrow. Tickets will not be available to purchase from the ticket centre in person.
I''m on the waiting list and have never received any email. Can I still use the link posted.?

is there a price list for the tickets that will be available? The Pricing FAQ only talks about a value season ticket in CD7, what about other areas?

Due to fiasco of weans not getting scum games im going to try and get another 2 for elsewhere. Can i then sell originals back to club orcshouldci just do secondaty ticketing?

Due to fiasco of weans not getting scum games im going to try and get another 2 for elsewhere. Can i then sell originals back to club orcshouldci just do secondaty ticketing?

Original ones could be cancelled and refunded.

I''m on the waiting list and have never received any email. Can I still use the link posted.?

Email from RFC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season tickets for 2018/19 will be available for supporters to purchase from 09:00am on Tuesday 5 June.

Anticipation has been building for the new season as supporters look forward to a new era under the guidance of Steven Gerrard.

This was evident during the renewal period when we experienced an unprecedented demand and because of this, as well as the need to ensure that we have matchday tickets available for individual fixtures during the season, only a limited number of season tickets will be available. These tickets can be purchased online HERE or via the Ticket Hotline 0871 702 1972* from tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately because of the anticipated level of interest, it WILL NOT be possible to purchase season tickets in person at the Rangers Ticket Centre. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope supporters will understand.

Zebra Finance will be available as a method of payment only for those supporters purchasing online. It will not be available for those purchasing via the Ticket Hotline.

Please note that junior and concession season tickets in the Family Stand (Broomloan Rear) do not include Celtic fixtures. Only adults season tickets in this area will include Celtic fixtures.

*calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras. Booking fees apply.

Over an hour wait on the website. Seriously? I know demand is high, but I've never seen anything like that on a website, seems pretty poor. Is it to give folk on the phone more of a chance?

Over an hour wait on the website. Seriously? I know demand is high, but I've never seen anything like that on a website, seems pretty poor. Is it to give folk on the phone more of a chance?
No I would think it’s the actual number trying to buy online

I think was you get in you have 30 mins to complete your purchase

Also they don’t want the online system to crash. That would be a nightmare

Best of luck to all those wanting to purchase a ST

I bought for myself and my son, there will be games he can’t come to, can I pay to upgrade these games to adults? I’ve asked the ticket office in a email but don’t expect a reply anytime soon seeing how busy the online sales were today

I believe there were around 9000 on the waiting list - plus those who weren't on the waiting list but still want tickets.

If you've ever queued for concert tickets online you will realise its not that unusual, and we are, in that context, a fairly small operation.

I bought for myself and my son, there will be games he can’t come to, can I pay to upgrade these games to adults? I’ve asked the ticket office in a email but don’t expect a reply anytime soon seeing how busy the online sales were today
Yes,you can upgrade his ticket in the ticket office on the day of the game,just pay the difference.

Why aren’t family stand season ticket holders getting offered scum games, been there for 10+ yrs we’ve been loyal club is letting fans down, season ticket prices should be same as Copland.

Get this sorted Rangers.

Why aren’t family stand season ticket holders getting offered scum games, been there for 10+ yrs we’ve been loyal club is letting fans down, season ticket prices should be same as Copland.

Get this sorted Rangers.

SLO has tweeted that kids will get 1st option on their seat for scum games, not all kids in that section want scum tickets.

SLO has tweeted that kids will get 1st option on their seat for scum games, not all kids in that section want scum tickets.

That’s good to hear my kids are getting bit older now 13/10 so they want to go.

Missed that revelation thanks for update.

Back